Ch: 34 a bond of brothers + the appearance of dino!

This chapter is dedicated to Im-Natsumi !! 😊 enjoy!!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
The ninetails roared loudly. On the steps of the porch in Sasuke's backyard Itachi sat on the porch baby Sasuke was in his arms. The young infant was crying quite unhappily. Something creepy was in the air. A sort of darkness that was sending chills up the infants spine.

"Aaw Sasuke you were worried for Naruto!" Sakura grinned.

"I was not!" Sasuke protested.

"Your in denial!" Sakura singsonged.

"I am not!" Sasuke glared.

"That isn't going to change the facts Sasuke" shikamaru grinned.

"Team 7 business!" Sasuke said waving a hand.

"Leaf legion business Uchiha" ino pointed out.

"Damn" Sasuke muttered.

"There there Sasuke. Don't worry big brother will always be here to protect you" Itachi said rocking Sasuke soothingly. Sasuke quieted slightly but tears still leaked from the infants eyes.
The baby felt slightly comforted but still was scared.

Sniffling was heard from every female in the room. It was too sweet!

"Sakura get off me!" Sasuke protested as his female teammate clung to his arm sobbing into his shoulder.

"But the bromance!" Sakura sobbed.

"I don't care about the damn bromance your drenching my shoulder!" Sasuke said desperately trying to wrench his arm from the pinkette's grip.

"You should care!" She sobbed.

"Cry on your future husband!" Sasuke snapped finally able with Naruto and Shikamaru's help to hurl her at Shisui.

"What no! Sasuke damn you!" Shisui said as Sakura clung to him sobbing into the front of his shirt.

"Itachi help!" Shisui yelped as Sakura grip tightened on him.

"No thanks" Itachi said moving down away from Shisui to now sit on Sasuke's side where sakura once was.

"Thanks Itachi! Omg you two are the best!" Sakura cried out.

Fugaku eyed his youngest son as he interacted with his friends. It was a bit strange. Sasuke seemed far less tense and hesitant with them. Did he really make Sasuke feel that nervous? No he couldn't, could he? Fugaku hoped not but he didn't trust his own answer.

"That promise still stands you know" Itachi whispered lowly in Sasuke's ear causing the young boys lips to quirk ip slightly.

"It better" he mumbled back. A secret meaning lost in the translation of known facts of the future.

Sasuke felt his heart clench slightly as his mind flashed back. It flashed back to their final battle. The clash of the Uchiha brothers. Itachi so gravely injured by his hand yet was still there for him. Even when he hated him with his entire being. Tried to kill him over and over again. Sworn vengeance on him to the point where he even denied his right to be apart of his own clan. He had always sworn to be the last of the Uchiha when in reality he hadn't been. Truly he hadn't. Itachi had been more of an Uchiha than anyone. More than Madara, more than his father, and without a doubt more than himself, That was the truth as Sasuke should have seen it. Sasuke longed to take it back. He knew that by this point he already had but there was still a part of him that denied it. A part of him that felt he could never make it up to Itachi. But as most things regarding Sasuke's perception of Itachi that had been a lie. A misconception shrewd in hate, spite, regret, failure, misery, and the dark murky clutches of hate.