Ch 59: The proctor switch

"Aaaw fugaku! There's so many left! You couldn't thin out the herd a bit more?" Anko asked with a pout cleaning her teeth with a kunai.

"We were to much for him to handle" Sasuke grinned.

"Hey your that kid who chopped my ex-sensei's head off! Nice sword skills! Give me five!" Anko said walking over holding up a hand. Smiling wildly just like the last time except younger.

Sasuke high fived her. "What was your fave part? I personally was gonna have Sakura burn his snake eyes out with acid but she didn't want to go through the effort of summoning katsuyu so a raesengon to the face was the best we could do. " Sasuke chatted.

"Hmmm i'm not sure...the raesengan to the face was poetic but ripping off his stupid earings was just as pleasing to see....i'm gonna go with the actual chopping of the head on my pedo snake sensei. It turned me on a bit."Anko said with a nod.

"Wait so he made a move on you as well?" Sasuke asked.

"He gave me a lovely love bite" anko said peeling down her jacket.

"Anko stop tainting my child" Fugaku glared.

"Buut daad!" Sasuke replied. Fugaku never let him talk with Anko. She was one of his fave jounin because she hated the pedo snake just as much as he does.

"Aren't you a bit young to be our proctor?" Raiyna asked interrupting. Konoha was a circus show. Who goes around murdering people's sensei's? And what in the world was a pedo snake?This whole thing was beneath her. Especially the freak.

"Aren't you a bit young to be a spoiled egotistical power obssesed bitch?" Anko countered.

"How dare you insult-"

"How dare you both interrupt and insult your commanding proctor! You two skanks better listen up! The only reason i'm allowing you two to stay is because your sweet as candy teammate here has been doing nothing wrong. I'm only allowing you to breathe for her sake. Also she reminds me of a girl crush i had back in the day but i'm out of that phase with your sensei Leilani who is an old friend of mine and she told me to keep an eye on you whorish viruses" Anko replied crossing her arms and staring down at the two spiteful girls who looked appalled that Anko was talking back.

"Do you have any idea who i am!" Raiyna shrieked.

"Your Raiyna Jinsè. And the blonde sitting Next to you is Shiniko Jinsè. Your both daughters of high ranking Jinsè officials, But that still doesn't hold a candle to being the head of the clans second born" Anko said with a piercing glare as she gestured to lily. Who blushed slightly under everyone's gaze.

"You filthy sna-"

Anko grabbed raiyna by the throat and lifted her up. Her feet swung in an attempt to gain some footing to no aveil. "You little spoiled nagging bullying whore" Anko snarled.

"Shit just got real" Kankuro blinked.

"About damn time" Gaara corrected smiling slightly as raiyna clawed at anko's hand. Maybe he still wasn't completely over his sadistic side after all.

"is she allowed to do that?" Shiniko snapped at Fugaku.

"Until she turns blue" Fugaku responded as he smiled internally. Those girls had been soo annoying. Worse than his fangirls back in the day. He forgot how good this felt.

"I've seen your kind before and your not all that. You're a spiteful jealous bitch and so is your friend. I'd bet my life that your chire juanjin is as dark as you are vile. You pick on your teammate just to try to feel better about yourselves. It's worse than pathetic. You insult yourselves by mocking others because your insults don't even make sense. Your loud, your rude, and you think your above everyone else here. Well i've got news for you vixen the last person to do that got his arm ripped off and his leg blown to smithereens" Anko said releasing Raiyna dropping her to the floor with a crash.

"And you blondie better shut your mouth before i do something far worse to you" anko warned.

"Anko you do realize what you just did?" Fugaku asked with a sigh.

"It was worth it." Anko said firmly.

"See you around kiddies!" Anko said clicking her tongue and pointing her finger before throwing a smoke bomb and disappearing.

"Wait so anko isn't our proctor!? Awww but she would have been perfect!" Naruto complained.

"Deal with it" Fugaku said sternly. "Severe leaf hurricane!" A voice yelled breaking the window with a smash landing front and center in the class room.

"Hello chunin to be's! How's life treating you? I hope fugaku hasn't been to hard on you! But it's okay now because i have finally arrived! I will make you all explode with the power of Youth!!!" Gai screamed.

"Gai sensei! Are you our proctor!?" Lee asked anime tears falling down his face.

"Why yes of course! Meet me in front of the forest of death tomorrow at six am! Don't be late! That means you don't copy my rival alright kids?" Gai said questioning Team 7.

"Hn" Sasuke said.

"And now scatter my young ones! Go forth and enjoy the rest of this fine day with the full power of youth!!" Gai screamed.

"The Aura is with me!!!" A girl in a braid yelled jumping out of her seat with a cheer.

"See thats the spirit!" Gai grinned.

Lee stared at the girl with soft brown eyes and beautiful features. Her smile seemed to light up the room. Like a rose in full bloom year round. Her pink clothes suited her perfectly. He smiled dreamily resting his head on his hand as watched the girl run out the double doors with a cheer.

"Lee you okay?" Gaara asked from his seat behind him.

"Oh yes. I am fine. More than fine actually. I'm super great. I-I should go find that girl." Lee grinned.

"Lee has a crush...didn't see that coming" neji said as tenten kissed his cheek.

"You never saw me coming either" tenten said.

"Hey your lily right?" Hinata asked as she walked over.

"Y-yes" the girl stuttered.

"Do you wanna hang out with us?" Hinata asked.

"I have shogi" Shika said.

"W-well i-if y-you w-wouldn't m-mind" lily stuttered.

"To the super secret training ground!" Ino declared her boyfriend throwing some smoke bombs. Sasuke lifted lily gently into his arms as ran. Naruto doing the same thing with Hinata. Everyone else simply scattered.

"I need a drink" Fugaku stated as he picked up his son's test paper. Fugaku made a choking sound. Every single answer was correct!? Fugaku's eye rolled back and he fainted.

"Damn Kakashi won the challenge" Gai frowned as he saw Fugaku lying there on the floor out cold.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Last one for today guy's!! So did you like it? Tell me in the comments! Lee has a crush! So youthful! Raiyna almost suffocated to death thank you Anko! Okay tell me your fave parts! Are you liking lily any more? Is she growing on anyone? I hope so...anyways love you guys!