Ch 40: Sasuke's greatest fears pt 2

Itachi glared at zetsu for interrupting him. He was saving his brother which was far more important than capturing the damn two tails.

"See even dream Itachi hates Zetsu!" Naruto pointed out.

"Of course he does. Zetsu is most annoying" Sasuke commented sagely.

"Your right Itachi. As long as your alive our deal still stands. My apoligies." Danzo said as he disappeared.

"Then i guess we have to fix that little problem won't we. you'll just have to die!" Orochimaru screamed his sword coming out of his throat.

'Big brother is on my side again!? Make up your mind Itachi!' Sasuke thought to himself getting a bit pissed off again. He was getting whiplash from his mixed emotions.

"Seriously" shisui sighed.

"Does the pedo actually think he can take on the Itachi Uchiha alone and survive?" Shikamaru asked skeptically his eyebrow raised in pure disbelief.

"I know right." Ino nodded in agreement.

"Well he is a sannin" jiraiya pointed out.

"Big deal" Team 7 chorused.

"Disrespectful twerps" tsunade mumbled crossing her arms.

Itachi tried to dodge the blade but his eyes widened as he found he couldn't move. Danzo's hand was on his shoulder a paralytic seal placed on his skin. Itachi activated his susanoo in an attempt to block the blade and shove danzo off. He wasn't to keen on getting stabbed. The blade crashed onto his susanoo and danzo was shoved back. Tayuya began to play her flute destroying any semblance of will power Itachi could use to move. She shifted into her second curse mark form as she played louder. Itachi's susanoo started to crack from both the force of orochimaru's blade and sound waves coming from the flute.

"Well this isn't good" Obito frowned.

"You said it deadlast" Kakashi agreed.

Finally Itachi's susanoo shattered. Itachi stumbled backwards in pain. Orochimaru's blade twisted slashing into Itachi's stomach. The Uchiha coughed up blood. Orochimaru pulled out his sword slowly. He licked the blood that was on the blade and smiled. 'I wonder......i wonder if Sasuke's blood will taste similar to Itachi's' orochimaru thought as he swung his blade again cutting off Itachi's head.

"Grotesque fellow as always that Orochimaru" Zetsu commented as he stood there doing absolutely nothing.

"And zetsu just fucking stands there. What a dick" Sasuke scowled.

"Sasuke you just stood there" naruto pointed out.

"I'm like three Naruto! My clan just got killed! I just got told by a pedophile that he wanted my body. He didn't really clarify in what way either! Of course i'm just gonna stand there!" Sasuke countered.

"Oh yeah good point" naruto nodded.

"Your such an idiot." Sasuke replied.

Orochimaru swung the blade again and severed Itachi's head from his body. He cackled as Itachi's body crumpled to the ground. He now saw Sasuke who was trembling and horrified. His sharingan was now manifested. Three tome's appeared one by one swirling in his eyes before immediately shifting. Sasuke's sharingan was the mangekyou now.

"Hey wait a minute how'd you get your mangekyou.... You didn't kill Itachi!" Obito asked eyes bulging.

"Yes i did" Sasuke said with an eye roll. What? it was true.

"I don't get it. How did you kill him?" Shisui said agreeing with Obito.

Sasuke sighed as he rolled his eyes. "Itachi was only there because he was trying to protect me. If i hadn't been in danger he would be frolicking in some meadow hunting the two tails with that kisame guy. It was my fault he was there. As To pointed out i just stood there doing nothing while he died. Therefore i killed him." Sasuke said.

"That's messed up teme" Naruto said.

"Naruto this whole nightmare is messed up. What do you expect?" Sasuke questioned.

"I don't know" Naruto sighed in response. This dream was whack.

"Who killed itachi un? That was supposed to be my revenge un! He was supposed to die in my art!" Deidari yelled. Sasuke's head snapped upwards to the sky. Deidara stood there on a clay bird very pissed off.

"Well it seems Itachi didn't have to wait very long to die." Sasori commented as he sat in his puppet next to deidara.

"It is unfortunate that the Uchiha has met his demise but now we are short a member once again" pain sighed as he floated in the air.

"Nagato what if we recruit Orochimaru? He was Jiraiya Sensei's friend. I'm sure he remembers us and would be glad to hold a spot in our organization." Konan suggested her paper wings flapping in the breeze.

"What the fuck is wrong with you kid! How do you know about them! Answer me now!!" Jiraiya exclaimed wide eyed.

"I don't know. This is a dream. Figments of my imagination." Sasuke responded with a shrug.

"why are you dreaming of real people kid?" Jiraiya asked his fists clenching.

"I don't know! Holy sharingan i have no idea! To tell your godfather to take a chill pill" Sasuke said. Shit shit shit shit. Jiraiya was on to them!

"What teme said pervy sage. Maybe there's something teme doesn't know about the dream." Naruto suggested. Shit shit shit shit Jiriaya was on to him!

"Likely story..." Jiriaya huffed leaning into Tsunade silently fuming. Something wasn't adding up. These kids knew something they weren't telling. Hopefully the time flower would show the truth. If not he might have to interrogate some four year olds.

"Lord Orochimaru we would be most honored if you joined our organization" pein/pain( which is it?) said with a polite nod. The ring slipped off itachi's finger and hovered over toward Orochimaru.

"It would be an honor." Orochimaru grinned.

'I-i gotta get out of here!' Sasuke yelled in his head as he turned and started running as fast as he could while the snake was distracted.

"Aah!" Sasuke screamed as Suddenly he was pulled back with an invisible force. He landed in pains grip. He had his hand fisted in his shirt holding him high in the air. Sasuke's mangekyou eyes locking with the rinnegan eyes of Nagato Uzumaki. "Your all alone....aren't you?" Nagato questioned eyes rippling slightly.

"He has a point" Sasuke shrugged.

"Dream you is a moron" Naruto concluded.

"Your such an idiot" Sasuke sighed. Sasuke winced. Dream him was in a tight spot. That was for sure.

"Oh shit..." Obito whispered horrified. Guess who joined the party?

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
That was this chapter guys. Might not be able to update in a while cause i have tests coming up but i will as soon as i can. Promise. Love you all don't forget to comment! 😊