Ch 63: the prelim matches commence!

"You must be pretty jealous right now Itachi" Shisui said as he sat next to his friend in the stands over looking the battle arena with a four corner barrier forcefield that held the contestants.

"Don't be ridiculous shisui." Itachi reaponded his tone signifying the end of this convesation.

"This is gonna be sweet!" Obito cheered. Watching the four year olds was so fun.

"This is certainly going to be entertaining" kakashi conceded.

"Is this seat taken?" Leilani asked Kakashi.

"By all means" he responded gesturing her to sit.

"Thanks" she said with a smile.

"I'm kakashi Hatake and the idiot sitting next to me is Obito Uchiha" Kakashi said holding out a hand.

Leilani smiled. "Leilani Jinsè...hey wait your Sasuke's sensei aren't you?" Leilani asked.

"Yes he sure is" obito grinned enthusiastically.

"And just how do you know my student?" Kakashi questioned.

"My cousin, lily she talked about him alot yesterday. He saved her from her own teammates" Leilani sighed.

"Wait her own teammates?" Obito asked concerned.

"Yes Raiyna and Shiniko. They are difficult to say the least. Usually i stop them before anything to serious happens but bitches will be bitches no matter how small" leilani sighed.

"Why put them on the same team then?" Kakashi asked.

"They were the only ones to pass the required test to skip the academy. It's just a little thing my clan does. And lily has a hard time making many friends. She's a sweet kid but..." Leilani trailed.

"She's super shy" obito guessed.

Leilani nodded. "I'm sort of hoping one of your guys will seriously mess the other two up." she confessed.

"Lani! There you are! I've been wondering where you went!" Anko grinned sitting next to her.

"I've been here" leilani said.

Anko sat down next to her old friend grinning happily. She looked down at the arena with a sadistic grin. "Those twerps are gonna kill those bitchy twerps i can't wait! Even that hyuga heiress had been gunning for them!" Anko grinned.

"Well then this will certainly be eventful" Asuma stated. Shikamaru had been seriously pissed off about the blonde one at barbeque. Asuma wondered if he actually would go through with it.

"Hey who's the protctor?" Kurenai asked confused. If obito and asuma were over here then who could it be? She had thought hiruzen picked them last time....

The hokage gave his speech and all the kids shifted impatiently except for you know who. A poof of smoke was seen in the center and Jiraiya appeared.

"Pervy sage! You proctoring!?" Naruto exclaimed esctatic.

"Why yes of course young ones! There is only one person who can watch over this greatness and it is I the toad sage!" Jiraiya exclaimed.

"You lost a bet with tsunade and came first didn't you?" Sakura asked with a sweatdrop.

Jiraiya's face went red and cleared his throat. "That is none of your concern young pinkette!"

"I can tell that Sakura is right. My eyes can tell that" Neji smirked byakugan blazing.

"Nice one neji!" Tenten smiled snorting slightly.

"That is so embarassing. Especially for someone of his stature" Lee commented. His eyes glued to the now giggling form of his angel. She had such a pretty laugh.

"What a drag." Shikamaru said. Temari hid her laugh behind her fan. It was cute to shika. Troublesomely cute.

"If hottie's dad, and throw up boy look alike was bad this'll be a freakshow for sure" Raiyna commented. The genin quieted and all eyes glared at Raiyna.

"How dare you insult pervy sage!" Naruto yelled eyes flaring red with kurama's eyes.

"And my dad....again" Sasuke glared.

"And my sensei!" Neji fumed.

"Raiyna, please at least show some respect" Lily said crossing her arms. Her stutter had faded away with her returned memories. Now she just felt raiyna and shiniko were tiring. All they did was yell and screech and threaten. It was becoming annoying. So annoying that even lily's amazing patience was being tested. A patience that had waited through an Uchiha's entire revenge craze.

"Ha yeah right fr-" Shiniko said backing her up but something unexpected happened. At least unexpected to them. It was so shocking to them that they momentarily listened.

"I am the daughter of the clan head and you will listen to me. You both have been shaming our clans reputation since we got here. Your giving our clan a bad name. Show some decency and be quiet. You should also be praying you don't get anyone you've ticked off in the last few days but those odds are not in your favor." Lily said her returned confidence leaking from her tone. Her tone was not mean it was stern. It was sure even with it's softness. Hinata nodded in agreement beside lily. About time.

"Whatever. When we fight you aren't coming out alive" Shiniko snarled.

"Neither are you" Shikamaru stated his eyes looked onto that horrid milky yellow.

"I'll burn you all!" Raiyna promised.

Lily sighed shaking her head in disappoint. She tried. "Sorry about that.... Please continue" Lily said with an apoligetic smile toward jiraiya.

"Right well let's just get scrolling shall we?" Jiraiya said impressed with the girls speech. She reminded him of an old friend he had way back when. She had quit being a ninja but she was a jinsè. Lantanna had been her name as he recalled. Orochimaru's crush as he thought about it more.

The kids all eyed the board as it scrolled. Around and around it went. Finally it rested on two names. The board read:

Shikamaru Nara vs Shiniko Jinsè

"Well it would seem fate is still on our side. As troublesome as it may be looks like i'm first" Shikamaru said. He gave temari a quick kiss on the cheek before he took his spot.

"You wish" shiniko replied.

"Shika kick her ass!" Temari said as ino nodded in agreement.

"Troublesome women you have to wait and see" Shika said.

"But it's such a drag!" Temari whined into his ear.

"Temari i love you too now shoo."shika said smiling slightly. Temari knew how to get him back in a good mood. Thats when he always fought the best. Determined and level-headed.

"Why do i have to fight a boy!?" Shiniko sneered.

Shikamaru blinked. He felt serious dejavu.

"Sorry no repicks.now start!" Jiraiya yelled his hand swiping down starting the match.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Okay so that chapter is up! On to the next! And the possible death of shiniko! I love writing it's so fun! Okay so anyways who wants to have another update today? I might be able to do it. Maybe. But i'll need your help. Tell me who you want to fight who. Also tell me what jutsu shikamaru and shiniko should use in their fight! Do that and you will receive not one but two more updates today! So i leave it in your hands dear readers! Bye bye! I love you all! I hope you liked it!