Ch 30: truth of an uchiha's loyalty pt 2

"Hold it! you all can't just murder danzo in cold blood" Kakashi said with a sigh. Did they forget the plan already?

"We're not going to kill him Sensei merely pulverise him until he's on the  verge of death!" Sakura chirped happily. Danzo paled this kuinochi was just sick.

"Let the adults handle this. Legally." Kakashi pleaded. This had to be done right. There were way to many witnesses to pass this chance up and danzo would get killed legally anyways . It was perfect the uchiha would be spared once he was investigated thoroughly for his fair trial.

"But sensei! He tried to kill Sasuke!" Naruto whined. No one tried to kill his best friend and got away without a scratch on him. Except for the raikage. He was to hard for Naruto to hit so bee always did it for him.

"Yes he did. Which is why he should be stripped of his power then killed" kakashi said but froze when he realized his wording. Shino oh shit.

"That can be easily arranged" shino said his bugs humming out of his jacket sleeves.

"I'll hold him down" shikamaru said with a smirk shadow extending toward danzo who looked about ready to have a heart attack.

"Your kids are four! Stop trying to murder people before you all get kicked out of the village for being pyscho's!" Obito declared. Especially because he himself really wanted to punch danzo in the face. His memory was still fuzzy but he remembered danzo walking in with madara one day when he was being fixed up. It was vague but the memory was still haunting.

"Orochimaru never got kicked" Sakura pointed out.

"Yes he did" kakashi said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.  Or at least in their time he had.

"No he fucked up and ran. He wasn't kicked" Sasuke argued back.

"Hah see proof from the expert" naruto exclaimed.

"I am not the expert on orochimaru dobe" sasuke said a small protesting scowl forming on his lips.

"Yes you are! Your his ultimate prize! It's how you avoid getting the hickey of betrayal!" Naruto countered nine tails cloak receding.

"Must you three call it that?" Kakashi asked. That really reminded him of. how crappy of a sensei he was to Sasuke the first time around. He truly hadn't understood the kid at all back then.

"Would you rather us call it the hickey of pedo rape?" Sakura asked wincing when Sasuke turned slightly green and began thoroughly scrubbing at his scratches.

"That's even worse..." Obito frowned as he observed the state of his cousin.

"What is going on here!?" Hiruzen said rushing over tsunade and jiraiya at his heels along with a very worried mikoto and severely pissed off fugaku. Really danzo had tried to off his son as well? Why? Orochimaru he could understand but danzo? He was a respectful councilman. He certainly wasn't going to put Sasuke in root now that this happened. There goes that plan.

"Danzo is trying to kill Sasuke! Again! Can we beat him up? Please! He deserves it gramps!" Naruto begged.

"Again?" The third hokage questioned eyebrows drawing together in concern. Betrayal etching itself into every wrinkle of the old man's skin as he stared at his old friend in heart break.

"What do you mean again?" Fugaku snarled his sharingon forming. Danzo paled oh shit he had to get the fuck out of here! Now!

Danzo got up on his one good foot and started to rapidly run jump but immediately found himself flat on the ground in the next two seconds as he was punched in the face his nose breaking from the sheer force of the punch. Danzo clutched his now profusely bleeding nose in shock and stared up at the very pissed off form of Itachi towering above him.