Ch: 39 Sasuke's greated fears arrive part 1

"The only reason i am letting you live is for my own benefit." Itachi said before he disappeared into the night Sasuke collapsing to the ground as Itachi genjutsu'd him once again.

"You just had to genjutsu him again didn't you?" Naruto sighed. No wonder Sasuke was so messed up in the head.

No one responded. Everyone was far too tense. Fugaku was bareky holding himself back from trying to kill his son. Mikoto's grip forced him to refrain,

The time flower glitched as it fast forwarded through Sasuke's recovery time at the hospital. the image rippled before it showed Sasuke all alone in the Uchiha district. Sasuke walked glumly down the road. He imagined things as they once were before it flashed back to what they are now. The camera loomed far back. It was completely silent for a moment. Nothing moved or made a sound. Then suddenly everything went haywire once again. Sasuke was roughly grabbed by the back of his shirt the uchiha fan ripping straight off the boys shirt as he was suddenly thrown against a compound wall the uchiha symbol cracking behind him. Sasuke hit the ground with a gasp. His eyes were wide in terror as Orochimaru walked out of the shadows. He chuckled in the way only he could. He licked his lips hungrily. He loved feeling the childs terror. It was beautiful.

"Can we kill the little bastard now?" Tayuya asked the sound four coming out to stand behind Orochimaru.

"tayuya....demonic bitch..... Next time i see her i'm breaking that flute in half... Ripping her horns right out of her fucked up head.....and stabbing her right in the throat with her flute and in her stomach with a horn. " shika muttered darkly. Unfortunately his father had heard.

Shikaku's body froze and his eyes flicked worriedly to his son. Had shika really just sworn revenge? How did he know that red head? Why was he so pissed? What drag... His son had just gotten even more confusing.

"Hmmm no no tayuya..... This one is special....he's apart of a dying breed now....he will be my new vessel. He has the eyes of Madara Uchiha. He is the perfect subject. His body will be mine!" Orochimaru cackled.

Sasuke trembled in fear. 'What is wrong with this guy? What's he talking about!?' Sasuke questioned himself completely terrified.

"It's okay Sasuke. The pedo isn't going to kill you. Just posses you and possibly rape you" Naruto soothed.

"That's not reassuring.... At all." Sasuke gulped. Not again. Oh sweet susanoo not again!

"Orochimaru i see you have the filthy uchiha scum cornered. Was it as easy as i had told you it would be?" Danzo questioned appearing on a nearby roof.

"Why yes it was....we have Itachi to thank for that don't we? Leaving his foolish little brother all alone and defenseless like this.... Oh and look at that he's already shaking like a leaf in the wind. How cute." Orochimaru smiled.

"Get the hell away from him!" Naruto yelled.

"I swear we should have killed them already!" Sakura yelled.

"Those sick fucks need to die!" Shika mumbled his fist clenching in anger.

"Where the fuck am i?" Itachi whispered.

"Off with their heads!" Mikoto mumbled a fierce glare in her eyes. If fugaku hadn't forced her into this room she would be down at the police corps beating the shit out of those two. How dare they even think of touching her son. They were going to pay....even if it cost the last of the clans good reputation.

"Orochimaru, Danzo, step away from him now. We had a deal. The clan in exchange for the villages stability and Sasuke's safety. Or are you really one to go back on your word so easily" Itachi growled menacingly mangekyou blazing as he appeared in the spot on the street where he had stood last night. He was in his full akatsuki get up. The necklace and nail polish included.

"Yay Itachi's a good guy again! Sort of!" Naruto cheered.

"Is that nail polish? Lines have been crossed Itachi. Lines have been crossed" shisui said with a frownx

Obito bit into his hand to keep from screaming. That was an akatsuki cloak. How did Sasuke know about it? Shit.

Itachi merely blinked. Wait now that actually sounded like something he would do. All in all it would be a decent plan to enact if his father decided to go through with the coup. Kill everyone except Sasuke. Yeah he could work with that. Maybe.

Sasuke glared at his brother as he saw the look in his eyes. That wasn't happening this time around. Sasuke tugged on Itachi's arm gaining the elder Uchiha's attention.

"What is it Sasuke?" Itachi asked a bit confused.

"Promise" Sasuke demanded.

"Promise...?" Itachi echoed back confused.

"Promise me you will never ever ever make a deal like nightmare you made" Sasuke said staring into Itachi's eyes.

"Sasuke......" Itachi trailed sighing. He wanted to promise his little brother but if something like that would save Sasuke's life well Itachi didn't really think there was much of a choice there.

"No. Not ever. No matter what the circumstances are. I don't care. No sacrificing the clan or yourself to guarantee my 'safety'. Safety's stupid. We're ninja big brother. Ninja don't do safe. no safety deals Itachi. I'm serious" Sasuke said his gaze intense.

Itachi sighed rolling his eyes. "Fine i promise happy?" Itachi questioned. But little did Sasuke know Itachi had his fingers crossed behind his back.

"No.... I hate the next part" Sasuke replied with a wince.

"Sasuke shouldn't you hate every part?" Sakura questioned worriedly.

"Meh some are okay... Like this one for instance" sasuke shrugged.

"Sasuke you have a messed up thinking process" ino frowned.

"Exactly why you shouldn't be entering my brain" sasuke shot back.

"Point taken" ino sighed.

"Hey Itachi! You disappeared on kisame. Pain sent me to get you" zetsu said emerging from the ground.

Everyone groaned. Fucking zetsu was back.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Yay another chapter! I'll attempt to update again tomorrow morning before school but it might be later cause i have school then homework but i will try to keep updating. I love you all! Don't forget to comment!