##Special chapter....what might have been

okay so the next two chapters will be special chapters. Someone on wattpad has been messaging me in pm's complaining about my oc Lily in this story. This person claims she messes up the entirety of my story and that I had never intended on putting her into this story. I will not name this person for a few reasons. I am confident in my oc. I have always been confident in my oc and I will remain faithful to her and the clan, and the entirety of ninja life that I have created. Also I don't want any of you speaking with this person because I am capable of fighting my own battles. I am a true ninja. Lol But anyways I am getting off topic.the reasons don't really matter. The reason for this chapter is to defend putting Lily in this story. So as a special treat for all you readers here's the original first never before seen draft for team 7 change the past to protect the future.
-----------------------------------------------------
It was to be titled: team 7.....again?

Naruto, Lily, Sasuke and Sakura laid in the field of training ground seven. They were all six years of age physically but mentally they had transported themselves into the past after the war.

" i'm sorry" sasuke finally said to the three of them.

"For what?" Naruto asked rolling on his side to face his soon to be teammate.

"For everything" he stated. His small fingers fiddling with the grass. Lily grabbed his hand. Sasuke turned to face her for a second. The look on the Jinsè's face said it all. She had already forgiven him.

"And everything entitles?" His female teammate asked rolling on her side to face her teammate as well. Sasuke sighed looking away from Lily and to the questioning pinkette. He should've known he couldn't have just said two words and they'd be over it. They were his team or were going to be anyways. Lily had always been the most forgiving member of the team. Time travel was confusing. Sasuke took a deep breathe before continuing.

"I'm sorry for abandoning you, i'm sorry for pushing you three away, i'm sorry for not listening to you, I'm sorry for not being the teammate you three deserve, i-i should never have left....and for whatever else i did that i missed." Sasuke said sighingly.

"Sasuke do you really mean that?" Naruto asked wide eyed. He couldn't believe it. The prideful, arrogant stuck up uchiha actually apologized. Maybe Lily really was helping him be a better person.

"Hn" sasuke said smiling. And i mean smiling. Not a smirk, or a scowl but a real true smile. Sasuke shot up a thought hitting him straight in the head like an arrow to his heart.

"N-naruto are we six?" Sasuke asked hesitantly an uncharacteristic stutter to his voice. Naruto looked at his hands for a sec then nodded. "Yeah we are" he stated.

Sasuke laughed his hand pulling at his hair out of pure joy and uncontainable excitement. "Six!" He said and couldn't keep the joy out of his voice. Naruto and sakura exchanged worried glances. Did sasuke get some brain damage from the time travel?

"Ummmm sasuke.... "Sakura said worried for the uchiha. Maybe he finally cracked. "They're alive" sasuke whispered. He looked to Lily. "Our clans are alive lils" Sasuke said in excitement. Naruto and sakura both gasped at that. That's right the Jinsè and Uchiha clans didn't get destroyed until they were eight.

"We save them" naruto said placing a hand on his shoulder. "Both of them" sakura said placing a hand on Lily's shoulder. Sasuke smirked an idea forming inside his head. "We need to change my clan" he said as a cloud floated over head. "What?" Sakura asked confused. "Itachi killed the clan because my father was planning a coup de tat. It-madara doesn't matter quite yet. If we get the other clans to like my clan and actually trust my clan then ..." Sasuke trailed. He had thought this over a million times in his head ever since he learned the truth.

"Then we can call of the coup detat. And they can help my clan with our little blood spiral problem" Lily said.

"Precisely" Sasuke smiled.

"We should get home. Our siblings are probably worrying" Lily pointed out.

"See you tomorrow guys! This is going to be great dattebayo! Just you watch!" Naruto declared pumped at this second chance to be their four man squad again.

-------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it. I don't care if you believe me or not but, I originally intended to put Lily in at the very beginning. Then i figured if I let the story set a little bit I could bring her in at a later date. So I changed the first chapter to what you see now. Okay so the next chapter after this will be an even better what if. It'll be what happened if the time jutsu Naruto and Sasuke did had gone wrong because I think it would be very interesting to see. Okay so comment if you like Lily or hate Lily or whatever.