Ch 23: when lightning strikes

Sasuke smiled happily as Itachi carried him on his shoulders. The young Uchiha missed his height. He had been the tallest out of the leaf legion. Now he was back to being oh so short. But it was okay because he could use his brother to get a better view of things. Not that itachi knew that's what Sasuke was doing.

"How come the one who's chakra exhausted is the one who's smiling? You didn't do it on purpose just so you could get out of walking home?" Itachi accused chuckling slightly at the expression that adorned his baby brothers face.

"What no way Itachi! It's just-I won!! My team won every event! We're that good!" Sasuke said excitedly.

"It would appear that way" itachi said with an eye roll. As much as his brother could be humble at times he had the capability to be equally prideful and arrogant.

"But as good as we are Itachi... We still have a lot to learn. We haven't surpassed hashirama and madara yet." Sasuke said as gazed up at the sky above him. A hawk was soaring above them proudly. Sasuke frowned as the hawk dove down and killed a snake. The dead body in it's beak. It was a white snake. That was an omen. It was a snake omen. Sasuke hated snake omens.

Time skip

It was night. Naruto was sleeping soundly in the bed that was put in Sasuke's room. The jinchuuriki had officially moved in. Mikoto basically saying the hell with it. He comes over enough might as well. Those damn villagers are not getting my third son. The assholes.

An orange blanket was wrapped comfortably around him. The seventh Hokage was down for the count but his anbu captain wasn't so lucky. He was tossing an turning fitfully desperately trying to get to sleep but for some reason he couldn't. He layed in his bed wide awake closing his eyes for only a moment as he faked being asleep. He just had a feeling that was what he should do. In the next few seconds he knew why he couldn't rest. Sasuke felt the shift in the air and heard his window squeak open. Two extremely quiet thumps were heard. Sasuke was only able to hear the two land because of his years and years of anbu training. That and he had started hanging out with Kiba. Kiba had some seriously good senses.

Sasuke moved instantly as he felt Orochimaru's chakra start to rise. The small uchiha jumped to his ceiling corner where it met the wall mangekyou already blazing as he stared at the two faces of Orochimaru and Danzo. Danzo had his sharingon covered but Sasuke knew that could change at any moment. He had to act fast. He couldn't protect himself and Naruto without waking up his family or the dobe. He wouldn't worry them. That was absolute. From his position on the ceiling he saw two options. One far more suicidal for him but highly safe for Naruto. Obviously Sasuke took that choice.

"You want my body Orochimaru come and get it" Sasuke hissed springing off his ceiling and out of his open window leading the two highly powerful ninja away from his best friend, away from his hokage, away from his family, and away from everything he holds dear just in case. Sasuke was careful to go slow enough not to disappear but to still keep a safe distance from Orochimaru. He couldn't risk getting a curse mark again. He wasn't sure if it would affect him but Sasuke didn't want to take the chance. Sasuke spun around as fast as lightning as he perfectly dodged Danzo's vaccum bullets. He would not be getting hit by those again. They stung like a bitch. Sasuke frowned as his heart clenched. He wanted to kill them right now. To end them both. Maim and kill them in unspeakable ways. But he couldn't. Not yet. He had no proof yet. Still no way to save his clan. So unfortunately Sasuke came to the sad conclusion that he would have to leave them alive. For now at least.

"Nice try but no" Sasuke said finally facing the two in a field. He could feel Danzo's hidden root anbu ready to spring. He had to act quickly. But Sasuke didn't even get a chance to move again.

Orochimaru's neck extended. His head was flying at him once again. Sasuke tensed his mind flashing back to that day in the forest of death. No, he wouldn't let this happen. Not again!. Time seemed to go into slow motion for Sasuke. Was this it? Sasuke reacted to the snake's approach his arms raising up to catch the serpents head. lightening hummed in his two hands. A double chidori. He gripped Orochimaru's head. Sasuke felt Orochimaru's teeth graze his old curse mark spot. But that was as far as the sannin could go as he screamed in pure agony. Sasuke forced his chakra to hit Orochimaru dead on. He watched as his electric blue chakra surged into the sannin. It flowed from his hands, to the snake's head, along his neck, til it covered the sanin's entire body from head to toe. Orochimaru screamed in agony. Sasuke didn't stop until the sannin had passed out from a mixture of pain, possible brain damage, and other very harmful things. Sasuke knew Orochimaru unfortunately wouldn't die from this. But at least it was nice and hurtful.

Danzo stared at Sasuke completely shocked. Sasuke took off in a flash knocking each and every root member out in seconds. In a flash of lightning Sasuke reappeared in front of a scowling Danzo who was poking Orochimaru's still steaming body with his cane.

"It seems i have underestimated you Sasuke" Danzo said scowling.

"It would seem so. Do you know what the only good part about you stealing all of those sharingon that you have embedded in your arm and covered eye danzo?"Sasuke asked his smirk feral with unhidden rage. His mangekyou twirling the amaterasu forming a circle around him and danzo.

"What would that be?" Danzo inquired.

"I get to kill you multiple times. Even a couple more than those sharingon in your arms since you have hashirama's cells implanted in you" Sasuke said smiling in sadistic revengeful glee.

"Danzo frowned. How did this brat know about that? The only one who knew was orochimaru! What was going on. This kid was far to observant for his age. He is too much of a threat. Forget a sleeper agent he has to be taken down. Now!

Danzo was about to go through his hand seals to fire more vacuum bullets when he found that he could not move. He gasped eye wide as he saw the hand sign Sasuke was making. It was that of the nara clan's shadow possesion but there were no shadows attached to him.  Danzo hissed as he felt his body going completely numb and unresponsive. Moonlight fell upon Sasuke through a space between the leaves. It bathed the uchiha in it's calming glow. A stream of pure lightning was at sasuke's feet connecting his to danzo's. The lightning traveled up to danzo's neck.

"You scum!" Danzo spat as he fell limply to the ground hitting it hard.

"Your the scum danzo. You would sink so low as to attacking a child. It's disgusting. Worse than that it's pathetic. You will never become hokage i will make sure of that.I will never forget this night. You tried to have me enslaved by that pedo snake danzo. Do you know what that makes you? It makes you his accomplise. If you or Orochimaru so much as come near my clan,any of my friends or myself....I will not hesitate to kill you. Congratulations  lord Danzo you have made an enemy this night" Sasuke said as he disappeared in a flash of lightning.the amaterasu moving and latching onto danzo's good leg as he writhed in pain.

Sasuke sighed as he reentered his room shutting the window softly. Forcing his chakra down it's sides to eliminate the creak. His clock struck midnight as Sasuke crawled back in bed fingering the scratch marks that were now on his neck. Tears gathered in the uchiha's eyes. They had gotten in so easily. If he had been asleep sasuke dared not think what would have happened.

"Ke are you okay where'd you go?" Naruto asked rubbing his eye sleepily.

Sasuke bit his lip nodding wiping away his tears. "Yeah To it was just a nightmare about the snake pedo. Nothing to worry about. Just an old memory i want to forget" Sasuke lied.

"Okay try to go back to sleep though we're going up against the adults tomorrow" Naruto said as he went back to sleep his snoring resuming. A line of drool sliding out of his mouth again.

So Sasuke did as he was told and drifted off to sleep. Guilt beginning to form but he pushed it easily aside. Naruto couldn't know about this. Not this time. He would want to go after them and that just couldn't happen. So he lied. Because Naruto's safety depended on it. He lied and he knew deep down it would come back to bite him in the ass. Because fate liked Naruto far more than him.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
So that was this chapter! Omg this chapter was crazy. A bit short i know but next chapter the adults vs kids! Extra long! Promise! Tell me what you think! I love your comments! 😊