Ch: 44 mangekyou sharingan

The time flower glitched yet again. This time the image blurred entirely. It faded and whirled. Fast forwarding at a speed that even the sharingon couldn't slow down. Finally it stopped on a scene. Naruto and Sasuke were training in the woods alone and at night. The full moon was above their heads lighting the grounds. Sasuke's sharingon was on and Naruto had kyuubi eyes, the nine tails cloak covering his body. The both broke apart and stood across from each other panting hard. They were smiling.

"What do you to think your doing!?" Jiraiya exclaimed.

"Sparring...." Naruto mumbled. He looked sideways at Sasuke and frowned. The Uchiha was tense and he could easily tell why. This was it. This was how he had said he got his mangekyou sharingan.

"With the nine tails chakra are you insane!!" Jiraiya roared at them. How irresponsible could these brats be!? That chakra was dangerous! The kyuubi could break out of it's seal!!

"In a few seconds your going to extremely happy Naruto is using that chakra so shut up" Sasuke snapped. The sannin didn't understand just how lucky Naruto was to be alive right now. If he hadn't been using the ninetails chakra at the valley of the end he would have died. He would have died by his hand and there would have been no way to take it back. Thank you kura.

Naruto sighed. "Ke i'm fine!" Naruto insisted. Naruto knew why sasuke could never let it go. It was his biggest regret after all. But still naruto wished he would. Sasuke really had nothing left to prove to him. Naruto knew he was loyal probably more loyal than Sakura or shikamaru if you wanted a comparison.

"My hand slid through you chest! To That is not fine! We should never have-" Sasuke argued back.

"Ke you know we were going to do that either way!" Naruto argued back.

"We shouldn't have let it get that bad. You know what happens when we spar like that!"

"So? It's good to test our limits!"

"Not with us like that! You know what happens!"

"Boys! Enough!" Sakura exclaimed.

Sasuke gritted his teeth while Naruto turned his head away from him. A silent agreement echoing throughout the room. This wasn't over.

"What are you two talking about?" Obito asked. His brain hurt he could barely keep up with that arguement.

"When Naruto and Sasuke spar alone and unsupervised things tend to go a bit......overboard" Sakura explained.

"How so?" Shisui asked.

"One of them ends up practically dead on the ground...with the other one feeling extremely guilty and frantic banging on my window to get me to heal them" Sakura sighed looking at her two teammates.

"You know Sasuke i've been wondering something....if we're really like the incarnations of Madara and Hashirama like that creepy old dude said then are we going to betray each other one day and off the other?" Naruto asked through his pants.

"What creepy old dude?" Itachi asked. That was new. Sasuke was hiding something else come on! This was getting most annoying and most frustrsting. Very quickly.

"Ummm......." Sasuke said trying to think of an excuse for THAT. He couldn't say sage of sixth paths his brother would freak! There was only one option they could substitute him for but he wasn't any better. Well not by very much anyways.

"Madara Uchiha...." Sasuke mumbled.

"Come again?" Itachi asked. He could not have possibly heard that right. There was just no way.