Ch: 50 a four man squad?

Sasuke was now officially bored. He was bored of training, bored of walking, bored of annoying Itachi, was bored of sketching schematics for his teams new weapons....what was he gonna do? Naruto and everyone else had all but disappeared. It was strange to just be alone again by himself. Lately it was usually him and Naruto. Like all the time. Shouldn't he be enjoying this away time? Why did it feel so quiet? He used to love quiet....no actually thats a lie. He had just grown more accustomed to noise over the years. Whether it was his teammates endless chatter, or the screams of Orochimaru's victims Sasuke had grown quite used to noise. "Song it is" Sasuke muttered picking up his pencil and flipping his notebook to a blank page. He frowned. Writers block. This was going to take a while.

-Location skip -

-in a a hidden cave somewhere in the forest of death-

"Okay so you all understand why we're here?" Naruto asked addressing everyone. He and Gaara stood next to each other on a log. They stood before the leaf legion and sand brigade minus Kakashi and Sasuke. Kakashi was too busy distracting obito to show up.

"To remember Sasuke's girlfriend" Ino said unable to stop laughing even when she tried to stiffle it with her hand.

"What's so funny Babe?" Kiba asked wrapping his arm around her tiny waist.

"Sasuke having a girlfriend! Oh thats just to good to be true!" Ino cackled.

"I wonder what fangirl he picked." Choji said munching on his chips getting a bit excited. Maybe he had a secret girlfriend hidden away somewhere that he couldn't remember.

"I'd say it's Sakura" Neji said from where he sat laid against a tree tenten under his arm.

"What? No. Sorry guys but i'm over my Sasuke craze. As much as i used to love him and wanted to have his babies...i even had the name sarada picked out....but now that we're well you know....i have so many more Uchiha options to choose from!" Sakura said winking.

"Why are you calling Obito your mistress anyways?" Shikamaru asked as he fiddled with one of temari's pig tails.

"I haven't decided which i want yet!" Sakura said blushing slightly.

"Wait a sec you're serious about Shisui!?" Naruto exclaimed mouth hitting the floor.

"Well yeah....he's cute....cares about the village....isn't waaaay to old....and he's an uchiha. Who do you want me to go for? Itachi? sorry but i am not dating my teammates brother" Sakura said head held high.

"Hey Sakura do you think Kakashi sensei has got a thing for Obito?" Naruto asked.

"You know i'm not sure.....maybe all his fangirls turned him gay" Sakura shrugged.

"Eeh i'd call sensei more bi-curious than gay. But anyways speaking of gay back on topic"

"you and Sasuke had a fling and one of you is mpreg!" Tenten yelled suddenly her eyes lighting up like stars.

"Uh no...." Naruto said immediately making a face and shivering. That was just...disturbing.

"You and hinata did do it on sake summon night!" Sakura yelled.

"Wha-we just kissed alot! Like-shut up!" Naruto exclaimed jumping off the log he had been standing on before going and placing hinata in his lap burying his head in his girlfriends shoulder hoping he could die of embarrassment. "Mmm lavender" Naruto mumbled as he sniffed Hinata's hair. Hinata giggled. Naruto's breath against her neck was ticklish.

"Let's just start shall we...let's get this over with" gaara stated activating the time flower. It whirred to life but this time tons of rectangular images shot out of it and began swirling around the 'genin'. The images stuck to the cave walls and swirled around them. Rotating like a film show. They all watched intently.

The first box showed Iruka's classroom on the day they were assigned their teams. The only difference was sitting next to Hinata was a girl no one recognized. She had short brown hair, aqua blue eyes, fair pale skin and and was wearing a gray sort of track suit.

"team 7 sakura haruno, naruto uzumaki, sasuke uchiha,and lillian jinsè." Iruka called.

"Wait what? But genin teams are squads of three...what on earth is this?" Shika asked confused rubbing his head.

"I agree this is a bit sketchy. Why would she be on team 7? Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura make three" Ino said with a frown. This was really weird.

"Well technically team 8 is a four man squad if you count akamaru" Naruto said.

"Naruto akamaru is a dog not a person. It's not the same thing..." Tenten frowned.

"Hey!" Kiba yelled while akamaru barked in offense.

"See kiba's agreeing with me!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Naruto it's his dog! Of course he's agreeing!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Well uh.... Gai's team was a four man squad!" Naruto said.

"No his wasn't! Gai sensei was a special case!" Lee declared.

"Damnit! Uh ....fuck i don't know!" Naruto said.

"Well there isn't a rule that teams have to be squads of three. Thats just for the Chuunin exams and mission efficeincy." Hinata said kissing naruto's cheek rubbing his shoulder comfortingly.

"Okay i guess that works it's just really really really strange and unheard of" shika shrugged.

"I still think it's messed up. The time flower is broken i guarantee it. There's no such thing as a four man squad!" Neji said glaring at the image

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Sorry it's so short. I'm having serious writers block so any ideas that you all have would be really helpful. Tell me what you want to see and i'll write it! I love you all! Please comment they really help me.