Ch 31: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 1

Sasuke fidgeted under itachi's scrutinizing gaze. His throat felt incredibly dry. His palms were incredibly  sweaty.  He knew he technically wasn't in trouble right now after all it had been self defense on his part but still Sasuke couldn't help but feel a bit scared. Disappointing his dad was one thing. He had gotten thoroughly accustomed to that level of disappointment. But disappointing itachi? Oh man that was like a raesenshuriken to the face.

"I don't like this plan..." Sasuke said with a frown.

"Your the one who forgot you had your mangekyou turned on and won't tell us in full detail how you got it" Kakashi said turning a page of his book with his friend hand while the other was comfortably over the back of the couch where obito sat. Obito snuggled up to the copy nin and laid his head on his teammates shoulder to get a better view of his teammates book of porn.

"So that doesn't mean you should all get to go inside my head!" Sasuke argued back. The young uchiha glared at all the adults in the room specifically inoichi.

"Do you even understand how much of an invasion of privacy this is!" Sasuke hissed hoping kakashi would get his head out of his ass and realize their whole plan would be uncovered if they went inside his brain.

"Stop being a drama queen Sasuke" Kakashi said as his visible eye flicked up from his porn to eye his frantic student.

"Inoichi i wouldn't try to sneak up on sasuke like-" Kakashi tried to warn as he paled slightly but his warning was far to late as inoichi did his mind transfer jutsu. Not a second after inoichi went into Sasuke's head Sasuke began to thrash immediately fighting the blonde yamanaka.

Lightning traveled up and down Sasuke's body in waves. Thank god they had already strapped the kid down because Sasuke was already straining against his bonds. Fugaku's eyes went wide and his body went rigid. He should really really start to rethink the thought process of Sasuke being weak. Because inoichi could even get into his brain without a struggle, not that the man would but still for Sasuke to even be able to access his chakra right now displayed incredible mental strength as well as physical.

Everyone jumped as a burst of lightning shot from Sasuke's forehead to inoichi's. A thin line of sweat covered the small boys form. His teeth were clenched as if he was biting back a scream. Until he actually did scream. The cries from the young boys throat were scarring. It was as if he was in agony. The worst part was no one could tell who was screaming. If it was inoichi or if it was Sasuke. Neither thought was comforting. Suddenly the door in the hokage's office was knocked down right off it's hinges by choji's human boulder.

"Who the hell let my dad go in Sasuke's head! He'll fry his brain!" Ino screamed once she was in the room. She rushed over to her dads body in panic. She knew her dad would try something like this! It would have worked on anyone but Sasuke. Sasuke hated genjutsu and he strongly felt that the mind transfer technique though a ninjutsu is far to close to a genjutsu. Anything that even fiddled with his head for a second Sasuke would scowl at. Sasuke was so obsessed with being clear headed he wouldn't go near a bottle of sake. The three years with the hickey of betrayal really caused Sasuke to enjoy being clear headed. So he fought especially subconciously. Because ingrained in his sharingon, in his memory, in his reflexes was Orochimaru toying with his head and his thoughts. Sasuke was never going to allow that to happen again.

"Ke you need to calm down!" Naruto said frantically skidding to his knees sliding under the bolt of electricity but hesitating to actually touch his friend. Naruto grimaced. This was bad. This was really really bad. Sasuke barely let Ino a really good friend who he trusts into his brain as it was so her father who Sasuke barely remembers? Oh man this was not good. If they didn't do something quick Sasuke was going to kill him and himself.

"Sasuke stop fighting it damnit did you even give him a warning?!" Naruto snapped at the adults.

"Sasuke!" Sakura gasped once she had reached the room. Her emerald eyes went wide. "Who jumped him!? Are you stupid!?" Sakura screamed rushing to Sasuke's other side.

"Ino don't! You'll end up in the same state as your dad!" Shika said stopping the girl from completing the mind transfer sign.

"We have to do something!" Ino protested.

"This is gonna hurt" Naruto said before he took Sasuke's hand. Immediately the pain was unbearable as Sasuke's lightning chakra surged full force into his body as it sensed yet another threat. In the same moment Naruto dropped to his knees nine tail cloak instantly covering his body as kurama tried to heal Naruto. The cloak spread onto Sasuke's body as well causing his screaming to lessen slightly but not by much. Naruto gritted his teeth and forced his own chakra to slip through Sasuke's and into his friends body. Sakura for her part got behind Sasuke and placed her hands at his temples immediately starting her healing jutsu making sure to add a wave of calm with each chakra pulse that was in team 7 morse code for 'calm the fuck down before you kill someone' suddenly everything stopped. The lightning, the screaming, the crazed tension that hung in the air....it all just stopped.

Inoichi gasped finally back in his own body and shook slightly. Even the people he interrogated weren't that violent and defensive. Inoichi's eyes narrowed at Sasuke. He was hiding something that had to be it. For him to react to the mind transfer so strongly that he was willing to kill the both of them the boy had something very precious that he did not want to be discovered. Under any circumstances. Well that was his first assumption but now as he really looked at the boy he was just as shaken as he was. If not more so. He actually looked a bit frightened now that inoichi studied him closer.

"What the fuck.... Is wrong with you people.....I told you.... I ... Didn't like this .... Fucking plan..." Sasuke panted out as he glared. The glare sent chills of immense regret up all the adults spine. That glare was terrifying. Itachi frowned a bit. He had not been expecting Sasuke to react as he just had.

"Well you never said you were going to do that..." Kakashi said with a wince. He had forgotten Sasuke tended to do that whenever someone tried to get in his head. Orochimaru and the clan massacre really set some deep irremovable mental scars for the boy.

"What was that?" Inoichi asked as shikaku and fugaku helped him sit up right.

"That was simply my usual automatic reaction that i usually give to the pedo snake whenever he tries to get into my head and attempt to convert me to some kind of uchiha curse mark mindless slave hell bent on destroying the village and killing naruto to release the ninetails so the village will be ultimately destroyed. Just the usual" Sasuke shrugged in response.

All the adults stared in morbid levels of shock anger and a twinge of worried fear. Fugaku was furious and a bit scared as well. He was officially the worst father ever. This had been going on so long that Sasuke had actually used the word Usual! Usual as in it was a daily occurence! Just how long had all this been going on? How long had Sasuke been this? Fugaku's frown deepened as another thought entered his mind. What else was Sasuke hiding?

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
And because someone requested for what would have happened to naruto if he had entered Sasuke's brain and fail? Here's your answer! Okay? Okay! But good news! Next chapter we find out why the sannin showed up yaay! Also keep commenting! Some of you may have noticed i sometimes incorporate your comments when i write so keep them coming and maybe you'll see your's hidden somewhere! I love you guys! Next chapter they journey into Sasuke's head for real! What characters do you want to enter in? Tell me and i'll add them! Have a great days guys! I'm pulling an all nighter so expect a chapter by tomorrow morning or so!  Comment a bunch! It really helps me write more!