The bell test part 3

Kakashi groaned rubbing his head sitting up. He turned his head and almost had a heart attack. Obito was sitting their head in his hand elbow resting on his crossed knee as he stared at him. Half his face was scarred but he had what looked like an orange eye made of glass in that eye socket.

"10 whole damn minutes bakashi... You had me sitting here like a jackass in some 4 year olds fudged up fantasy land fighting off prince gai. He thought you were a fudging princess. Holy candy apples this girl has a messed up head. It's like she read some of uncle jiriaya's porn and then drank his ' special juice' and had a fudging sugar rush. Bakashi i am sitting on a fudging marshmallow that i can't even  eat! Do you even understand how frustrating that is? Bakashi are you even listening to me? This is a serious problem here! That is a giant ass ginger bread man! Obito declared pointing to the ginger bread man from shrek 2.

"The frick?" Kakashi asked numbly. How had they gotten back to cookie paint land? What was going on? Why does obito have an orange eye? Why not another red or charcoal? This was freaky.

"Oh not a-fudging-gain! Listen you over grown ass cookie! i am trying to have a god damn conversation with my teammate who thought i was fudging dead as door knob! so fudge off gingie! Nobody likes you cookies! You taste worse than kushina's fruit cakes! Obito yelled all in one breath before firing a fire ball the size of a comet at it's purple gumdrop button.

The ginger bread man cried a tear of blue frosting. it's red mouth quivering in pure saddness. "Not my gumdrop button!" He cried picking up his charred gumdrop and running away gumdrop in hand.

"Kushina's fruit cakes were pretty bad" Kakashi said nodding agreement.

Finally the two appeared back in the woods. "Oh thank kami! The sweets are gone! Obito panted. That had been pure horror. After kakashi passed out he lost the connection and was forced into the pinkette's domain. It had been fun kicking the crap out of gai again. After all Kakashi was His rival. That was indisputable.

"Randomness of earlier events aside obito how the fuck are you alive!" Kakashi screamed. Obito jumped in shock. Had kakashi just yelled? That was a first. "Okay okay i'll tell you just calm down and the both of us need to stop swearing.... Sensei would have swatted us over the head ten times over by now. "

"Fine but really fudge?" Kakashi questioned.

"We were surrounded by candy it seemed appropriate."

"Loser" kakashi mumbled.

"Nope still has a stick up his ass" obito mumbled.

"Anyways short version is i survived because my sharingon let's me pass er wait no phase through things kinda like a ghost. That's how i survived the rocks. Madara the old stubborn fart survived the battle and lived in a creepy ass cave with creepy white plant guys named zetsu. So he healed me, messed with my head alot made me think this world was hell and just to sign the deal he made me think you murdered rin. Oh and we have mangekyou sharingon had it since rin died. so any questions?" Obito asked.

"Where are you?"

"I'll tell you after you face sasuke it's easier that way"

"How do i get out of sakura's genjutsu?"

"Just kamui out of here!" Obito snapped.

Kakashi gave him a blank look. "Fine i'll do it! But don't say i never gave anything to you besides a headache and a sharingon"  obito replied sending kakashi out of the genjutsu.

"Now let's see what my baby cuz does to bakashi" obito chuckled going into his world to spy on the battle.

"Did you have fun?" Sasuke questioned as he leaned cooly on a nearby tree arms behind his head. the young uchiha basking in the sunlight that poured from in between the leaves.