Ch 54: racing to forgotten memories

"Let's move!" Naruto said the three disappearing in an instant.

"Don't have to tell me!" Sasuke responded. He was excited. Finally the raikage. He had gotten to be faster than lee. Now all he had to do was beat the raikage and he would be the fastest shinobi alive!

"I am confused. Why are we racing to them?" Gaara asked.

"Mangekyou memory manager! Basically we're doing what we did to you three when you got here!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Oh" gaara said peering at Naruto and Sasuke curiously. Just how long has it been since they were sent back? And why is Sasuke using his mangekyou like it's his regular sharingan? Something was wrong here. Something was wrong with Sasuke. If he was using his mangekyou so frequently he should be growling on the floor in agony. What was going on?

"Sasuke why are your eyes not affected by your mangekyou anymore?" Gaara asked.

Sasuke tripped totally shocked by the question and face planted. Naruto paused and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion at his anbu captain. Gaara was right. Sasuke wasn't feeling any affects of overuse from his mangekyou besides that time with restoring the twelves memories.

"Sasuke?" Naruto asked concerned.

"I-I don't know. I haven't really noticed. Everything is crystal clear. Not even an inch of a blur. That's strange. We'll figure it out later. We should restore their memories then worry about my sharingan later okay?" Sasuke said getting up and resuming his run.

"Sasuke what if somethings wrong with your eyes!?" Naruto asked stopping him.

"Naruto don't be ridiculous. Why would my eyes not taking any damage be a bad thing? I'm not sure why okay. It's the mangekyou it's not a normal sharingan it's weird. So just relax" Sasuke replied.

"No. Sasuke after bee and the raikage have their memories restored i'm ordering you to go lie down while me and Sakura and whoever else wants to help figures out what the actual fuck is up with your eyes. Understand?" Naruto asked.

"Naruto-"

"Do you understand?" Naruto asked with a slight glare.

"Fine" Sasuke replied although his lips quirked slightly.

"Hey you ya fool! Are you the person octo keeps a yapp'n about?
You sure are there's no doubt! Now octo says you gonna help me out!" A young killer bee rapped giving Naruto a rock on sign before he got pulled in the bushed by a bunch of sand.

"Gaara!" Naruto berated turning to his fellow kage disapprovingly.

"I was worried he would attract attention with his poor rap skills" Gaara answered before he hurriedly pushed both Naruto and Sasuke in the bushes before the raikage could see them.

"Guess bee is up first" Naruto smiled placing the seal on his fellow jinchuuriki.

"First for what? Ya fool ya fool! A seal on me is no big deal! Are you gonna help me remember for real!?" Killer bee rapped.

"Please cease talking" Gaara moaned rubbing his head. He had acquired a head ache from bee again. Oh this was going to be hell.

"You can't silence all this talent!" Bee responded.

"Shut up before you brother hears and he becomes our assailant" Sasuke sighed turning on his mangekyou and peering straight into bee's eyes.

Naruto and Gaara looked at Sasuke like he was insane. They were both wide eyed and couldn't seem to pick an expression to keep on their face. It was somewhere between horror and pure terror.

"Teme please never do that again" Naruto said creeped out.

"Do what restore memories?" He asked with an eye roll falling backwards into Gaara's sand with a pant.

"Never rap again. It is most disturbing" Gaara said with a frown.

Sasuke raised a brow. He chuckled slightly. "I suppose that did rhyme" Sasuke smirked.

"Well it's about time! Say let's go restore the memories of my brother before any other!" Bee exclaimed.

"How do we get close enough to the raikage?" Sasuke asked.

"Fool ya fool! Big brother isn't a kage yet. It is a fate that he hasn't yet met!" Bee explained.

"Oh so their still on third? My head hurts i'm so lost" Sasuke said.

"Same i thought when my dad and then urgh this is too confusing! Let's just get him before he does something stupid like challenge Sakura to an arm wrestle." Naruto said.

With that the three jinchuuriki and Sasuke went to find Bee's brother.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Sorry it's so short guys! Part two will be up tomorrow! I love you all! Thanks for all your support and don't forget to comment! Tiff out peace!!😊