Chapter 10: the mob of four year olds united

"Ino! Hey ino! I found sasuke! Ino i can introduce you! He's my friend now! Ino!" Sakura giggled fangirlishly. Ino blushed and ran out of the flower shop with her pink hair friend. Her mother smiled as she saw the girls leave. She was glad ino had found a friend who wasn't snobby. It was hard for ino to make a true connection with girls her own age. Her relationships even at this age were superficial at best. Ino would never show her true kind self to those girls. Out of fear of being rejected or mocked. Sakura did none of those things and for that ino's mom was grateful.

Ino blushed as naruto slyly placed the seal on her and she gazed deeply into sasuke's blood red eyes. 10 seconds passed and sasuke fell backwards neji and naruto catching him before he could hit the ground. Ino tackled kiba to the ground and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Kiba responded with the same amount of force. Akamaru barked at them making kiba chuckle. "I missed you babe"

"Of course you did! I'm me!" She shot back grinning.

"Are you sure you can keep this up?" Naruto asked worriedly. Sasuke was covered in sweat. His breathing had become harsh and he was paler than usual. "Maybe we should stop for today" tenten suggested as neji and naruto got sasuke back on his feet. "Hell no we're too close to stop now." Sasuke protested.

"If you insist" naruto sighed. He and sakura hated it when sasuke got like this. He just didn't know when to quit while he was ahead. Of course naruto wasn't one to talk. He was the exact same way. But that didn't change the fact that they didn't worry.

"We're four right? So i know exactly where my team mates are! Err future team mates i mean" ino smiled.

"Lead the way gorgeous" kiba encouraged.

The mob of four year olds ran past the konoha police station just as Fugaku's second in command was about to get a breath of fresh air. Paperwork was worse than the fangirls he had encountered in the academy. Fugaku was in a mood and he was sent to go and investigate that creepy trail of blood littering the streets. "The hell..." He mumbled sharingon activating and practically bulging out of his skull upon seeing sasuke in the mob of little kids. Upon seeing fugaku's antisocial shyish son among a mob of children. He scratched his head in pure utter confusion as not five minutes later itachi rushed by with a female inuzuka clinging to his back, and the famous might gai with a small hyuuga on his shoulders. The uchiha fainted. It was all to weird.

The children bolted up stairs and around corners racing to shika's cloud watching spot. "Troublesome" shika mumbled as chouji suddenly got tackled by an uchiha and a kid in orange. Ten seconds passed before the uchiha's blood red eyes gazed into his own. "Really guys a kamikaze attack? What a drag" Shika questioned as their memories were restored. He remembered his death well. It was heroic and naruto was probably going to chew him out for it any second. But it never came. "What happened in the future stays in the future!" Naruto said happily smiling. "What's going on!?" Neji snapped irked. He had no idea what anyone was talking about. He guessed that was what happened when dying fighting madara the first time but still!

"We're in the past... We have our memories back.... We're changing the past to change the future and stop sasuke's clan massacre and improve the village and save everyone and get our positions of authority back! But we can't kill madara or danzo because then sasuke's clan will get off'd any questions?" Naruto explained in his hokage tone.

"Just one. How did this happen?" Neji questioned. He understood the whole save sasuke's clan, kill evil dirt bags, get their status back , and save the village from certain destruction. But he didn't understand how the hell they got back in their four year old bodies.

"We're still a bit fuzzy on those details but from what kurama gathers fate took pity on us three and decided to grant our dying wishes and give us a second chance" sakura explained before sasuke cut in.

"We originally planned to get close to you guys and improve relations with our clans but then me and kurama worked out that my mangekyou returned copies of our past lives that could basically be projected into your heads similar to a genjutsu to restore your memories and speed up our plans exponantionally...." Sasuke finished.

"What now?" Shika questioned as he eyed itachi, might gai, hanabi, and hana almost upon them.

"Scatter and meet at training ground seven. It's time for itachi to meet all of sasuke's friends" naruto smirked. Everyone scattered in opposite directions except for sakura, kiba, naruto and sasuke

"Catch us if you can Itachi!" Sasuke yelled before the four sped off.

'Damn it' itachi cursed as sasuke disappeared yet again. How did sasuke get so fast!? He wondered as he and gai raised after the kids. How did any of those four year old get so fast!? They couldn't know how to channel their chakra like that .... Could they?

"I don't remember kids this age being so fast..." Gai panted as hanabi clung to his bowl cut.

"I've never seen elder sister so fast!" Hanabi said excitedly.

That comment vaguely reminded itachi of sasuke. Was this seriously how all younger siblings acted? On the point of worshipping them like they were god? He would have to examine kiba to prove this theory.

"Huh?" The young anbu version of kakashi questioned as four year old after four year old assembled on his old and favorite training ground. It was strange to him. He hadn't even been that fast at the age of four. His breath caught in his throat as minato's son, and obito's youngest cousin that he knew of appeared on the field. Both were smiling ear to ear upon seeing him. He was positve he had never officially met them. He was also equally positive that Fugaku still hated him, blamed him, loathed him and wanted him dead. So how the hell did sasuke know him!? The young uchiha was drenched in sweat and was leaning heavily on the young uzumaki. So that means their relationship followed closer to kushina and mikoto rather than minato and fugaku. That was good. The village wouldn't survive another madara vs hashirama showdown. A minute later kakashi wanted to run and hide. His 'Eternal Rival' burst into the clearing with a young hyuuga clinging to his shoulders. "Kakashi you found them!! My rival you never cease to astound me!" Gai yelled at the top of his lungs flashing his famous thumbs up. "Where'd itachi go?" Sasuke questioned confused. "And hana?" Kiba added eyes bulging. "Oh the two youthful love birds? It seemed that the chief of police was questioning them for something" gai smiled. Kakashi sweat dropped. Itachi must be fearing for his life.

"Where is your brother?" Fugaku asked stopping his first born mid run. He didn't question why he had an inuzuka female on his back. Probably just another dare from shisui( am i spelling his name right? Please correct me if i'm not). "He ran off that way" Itachi explained pointing vaguely in the direction of training ground seven. Fugaku raised a brow. "It would also seem that Sasuke has assembled a mob" "a mob?" Fuguku echoed eyebrows shooting up in genuine suprise. Where was sasuke hiding all these kids!?
"How many are there exactly?"

"12-13 as sasuke previously explained earlier."

"So after this little mob there shouldn't be anymore surprises?"

Itachi shrugged and sped off again. Upon his arrival itachi sighed in relief. This time sasuke didn't bolt when he neared him. Itachi's eyes peered around at all the little tyke's before he locked equally confused gazes with kakashi and gai. Hana had gone quiet finally! And got off him thank god! Her eyes bulging out of her head practically.

"What the hell..." Hana muttered. No one was prepared for what was now in front of them. In front of them was....

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Haha cliffhangar! Comment if you want an update! Love you all! Oh and check out my other stories! 😊