Ch: 25: the battle begins

The leaf legion stood in a row randomly. The adults already were confused. Why were the children not sticking to the genin teams? Wouldn't that be more sensible?

Sasuke watched itachi like a hawk. "Neji, shino, kiba remember what i told you...." Sasuke warned as his gaze finally moved from his brother to the rest of the adults.

"You got it" kiba said getting low to the ground. Akamaru copying his movements.

"Alright everybody listen up!" Naruto yelled smashing his fist into his open palm causing all the adults minus kakashi to turn to him in utter confusion.

"Roll call!" Naruto commanded forming a hand sign. Sasuke froze and scowled slightly. Really Naruto right in front of his dad? All the adults exchanged looks. Not again... What game did the children make up now?

"Head advisor!" Naruto exclaimed as shikamaru jumped into position. Shikaku looked at his son befuddled. He hadn't known shika actually aspired for that position. I guess it was fitting but still it made shikaku wonder if he really knew any of his son's aspirations anymore? Why was he so obsessed in trying to get a mission to the sand? His son made no sense to him anymore.

"Hokage head chef!" Choji took his stance. He was no longer a catepillar. He had long since transformed into a butterfly. Today he would prove his strength to his father. Kindness is strength.

Mind part of t and i thingy!" Naruto yelled this time making a mind sign.

"Moron say it right!" Ino yelled back getting prepared despite her annoyance. She was a full blossomed flower with thorns as sharp as an eagles talon. Her father was not getting past her mind defense.

"Head tracker!" Naruto called.

Kiba and akamaru barked. Kiba's eyes forming slits as his mother's head snapped to him with a slight snarl. Kiba knew what she was thinking. How dare her son take an inuzuka's highest honor and turn it into a child's play thing! Well she was going to be running with her tail between her legs when they were through with them.

"Hokage's badass wife!" Naruto said this time beaming as Hinata blew him a kiss before activating her byakugan. Hiashi shook his head. His daughter was many things but a badass prodigy was not one of them. She was kind meek and an all around disappointment. She couldn't even beat neji in a spar!

"Other part of t and i!" Naruto yelled as shino's bugs started to swarm out of his jacket sleeve's threateningly. His father was about to see just how emotionless he could really be. He wouldn't be ignored. Why? Because he is a threat.

"Taijutsu master!" Naruto called as lee got into his stance. Gai froze. Had he heard that right?

"Ninja tools master!!" Naruto yelled as Tenten whipped out a kunai. Tears started gathering in Gai's eyes.

"Gentle fist master!" Naruto exclaimed arm pointing at neji who got into his gentle fist stance byakugan activating. "Bring it on" neji glared. Gai burst into tears a puddle starting to form beneath him. "Such youthful aspirations!!!" Gai cried dropping to his knees.

"Head ninja medic surpassing even tsunade!" Naruto yelled his eyes sparking as Sakura put her gloves on. A chill went down shisui's spine as the haruno girl locked eyes with him. He was done for.... He knew it. He felt it.

"Seventh Hokage of the leaf Village! A better hokage than even hashirama senju!" Naruto exclaimed pointing at himself as he grinned at all the adults. It was his dream job and he would reclaim it. One day he would be seventh hokage. There was no room for debate. Itachi's mind flew through the possible remaining positions. But he honestly couldn't remember what Sasuke had said his dream was. He had been to shocked from his baby brothers proclamation of hatred against danzo, orochimaru, and the council. What had Sasuke said? Faster than the fourth hokage and raikage right? But that wasn't necessarily a position.