Ch 35: Wait? What's going on!? This never happened!!

The screen flashed and the image suddenly started glitching. It sparked a bit. The image started to blur.

"Is it going to explode?" Sasuke wondered aloud.

"I hope not" naruto said frowning.

"It looks kind of broken..." Sakura said frowning also.

The image cleared suddenly as if nothing had happened. Sasuke appeared to be three years old now.

"Well that was a time jump" Sasuke said scratching his head.

"You said it" Naruto agreed.

The young Uchiha was in his super secret training ground the camera swirling around him. It traveled up his body. It rotated until stopping zooming in on the young boys eyes. They were still a deep charcoal but filled with determination. 'Okay Sasuke. C mon your not going back home until you hit that red dot once!' Sasuke thought to himself.

Sasuke froze and he groaned his head falling into his hands before he glared at the ceiling. "Really!? Really!? That's how your gonna play this! Displaying my thoughts are you kidding! There is a reason i don't say certain stuff out loud!" Sasuke yelled furiously. He was one step away from throwing shuriken up there until naruto spoke up halting his attack.

"Sasuke who are you talking to?" Naruto questioned confused.

"What no who no grr...whatever the fuck controls this stupid thing!" Sasuke snapped.

"So we can hear your thoughts? So what!" Naruto said with a shrug.

"Why do you want to go inside my head so badly?" Sasuke questioned. This time flower was beginning to annoy him. He didn't remember this happening. What was this the first time he hit a bullseye with his shuriken? No it couldn't be. Itachi had been there with him when that happened so what was going on? Something wasn't right here....

"Because your head is fun! There's always some kind of beat whirring in your head!" Naruto exclaimed.

"I give up" Sasuke said shaking his head.

"Really? Aaaw but ke! You can't do that! Uchiha's never give up!" Naruto whined.

"Well i'm the first so ha!" Sasuke replied.

Sasuke threw the shuriken and music started to play. But it wasn't music at all. It was sounds. . The camera zoomed backwards and now it was almost as if it were inside Sasuke. Now it was from his perspective. The shuriken whizzing through the air, the wind whistling as it rushed tousling Sasuke's hair, birds chirping, the beat of Sasuke's heart. It formed a symphony of sounds. Then the shuriken missed by a long shot and flew into the brush clunking against a tree. The music stopped the clunk ending the song.

"See! Music beat stuff!" Naruto cheered.

"You can't hear it yourself?" Sasuke mocked.

"Not the way you do!! Teach me!!" Naruto begged.

"Later dobe" Sasuke said.

"Wait so thats a yes!?" Naruto asked excitedly. Even when they were adults naruto wanted to learn to see and hear the world the way Sasuke did. No not in the revenge way in the music way!

"Hn" Sasuke voiced.

'Well i completely suck' Sasuke said to himself kicking a rock against a tree only to have it ricochet and hit him in the forehead. "Oh come on! Itachi's not even here!" Sasuke complained rubbing the red spot as he went to retrieve his shuriken.

"Well you certainly improved on your shuriken throwing but your frusterated rock kick still needs some work." kakashi said.

"Thanks sensei. Really" Sasuke said sarcasm in his tone.