Ch 21: the leaf legion's challenge

Disclaimer: all videos and or songs belong to their creators. I do not own any of these videos. Recreational use only.

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

"Lord orochimaru i have studied these children closely... The uchiha boy will be the most suitable for our needs. He is intelligent but it appears he will be easily swayed if we threaten his teammates. He is very attached to them. He has this inner darkness about him just waiting to burst free. And his sharingon is the mangekyou." Kabuto reported as he kneeled in front of Orochimaru. Orochimaru smiled and licked his lips hungrily. Yes that uchiha boy would do nicely.

"You have done well Kabuto now tell me have you found where Madara ran off to?"

"No my lord it appears he has disappeared. He hasn't reappeared in his cave in months and the zetsu's have all been slaughtered including the hatchlings"

"How?"

"They were all hit by insane amounts of chakra"

"How insane are we talking Kabuto?"

"It's as if madara decided to off his zetsu's sir" Kabuto said his voice quivering slightly.

The scene had been horrific. Susanoo hand prints were everywhere. Huge dents in the ground. Fireballs, amaterasu, every one of the zetsu's either pummeled flat bone's completely crushed or bodies charred to nothing but ash. Kabuto even saw a charred skeleton! He didn't want to know who that guy was. But he did find one rinnegan that could hopefully be saved and presented to lord danzo as a gift of good faith. Kabuto would keep it a secret just in case he failed at rejuvenating it. Which was highly possible. The thing was basically fossilized.

"We should give little Sasuke a visit then" Orochimaru said smiling.

"Yes lord Orochimaru" Kabuto said bowing once again before walking off to resume his work with the rinnegan eyeball.

"Well if madara is truly gone then i'll just have to improvise. Heart wounds are nasty things. But with a few of hashirama's cells, the brand new eye kabuto is hiding from me to match your name, and a bit of my edo tensai jutsu and you'll be ready to serve me. Wouldn't you say my dear Rin?" Orochimaru asked stroking the lifeless girl's cold pale cheek. Her purple cheek marks slightly cracked. He received no reply but that was only expected. She would be his and Kakashi would suffer for helping his sensei steal his spot as the fourth hokage.

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

"Alright choji this such a drag but let's get this over with." Shika sighed snatching the mic from asuma furiously. Why did he have to go first? They only cared about watching sasuke now thanks to kakashi. Maybe he and choji should just quit now.

"This song was written in like 5 minutes flat and it's called chasing cars" choji said hitting the music button that would start up the background tunes.

Shikaku had no words. Except troublesome. His son could sing. Since when could shikamaru even sing? Had he ever heard his son sing? Why were they even watching his son sing? The uchiha boy had been right singing wasn't a ninja skill if anything it was a hobby! What did this prove about the children's skill? It was as if this was a a playdate! He had more important things to complete than this. Like that troublesome paperwork.

Choza cocked his head to the side slightly. His son wasn't terrible. He wasn't amazing but he wasn't terrible either. He looked far more confident than he had been a few months prior. Choji had gained so much confidence that his father couldn't help but be a bit hopeful. If his son could sing in front of people with his best friend without so much as batting an eye then imagine what he could do in a battle. In a fight. He could only hope that choji had transformed into the son he had always dreamed he could be. Not a weak one but a strong one.