Ch 53: Itachi's Dilemma

Itachi dodged shisui's kunai and responded with a shuriken of his own. He wasted no time in reaching for his sword. He held his ground as their swords clashed and sharingan blazed into sharingan. Shisui was smirking as Itachi frowned in concentration.

"You sure are pissed off. Are you gonna tell me what it's about?" Shisui asked as sparks danced off of their blades.

"Sasuke..." Was Itachi's reply.

"What about him?" Shisui asked as he pushed Itachi's sword to the side and the two clashed blades repeatedly again.

"He's becoming quite worrying" Itachi said pushing against shisui's sword.

"Huh? Why? What is he hiding from everyone now?" Shisui asked. They have another secret cmon! How many secrets could a four year old possibly have!?

"That's just it! Sasuke never used to hide anything from me before!" Itachi snapped whipping out a kunai which Shisui narrowly avoided.

"So what? It's not like anyone's being really truthful to him right now anyways" Shisui said referring to the coup thing.

"That isn't the point Shisui!" Itachi growled.

"Then what is the point? Your not telling me your getting pissed off because Sasuke has been avoiding you and keeping secrets from you are you?" Shisui accused twirling around and Kicking Itachi's sword away so it landed in a nearby tree. Itachi dodged and shoved his kunai upward dislodging shisui's sword from his grip. Shisui spun and kicked Itachi away. Itachi flew into a wall with a crash.

"So what if i am?" Itachi mumbled out.

"Karma must feel great for you then" Shisui said as he pinned Itachi into a genjutsu. Itachi gave him a are you kidding me look but shisui wasn't backing down. He needed to hear this and without the curious ears of any of the higher ups lurking around.

"What are you talking about?" Itachi asked. Karma? What karma? What was Shisui going on about?

"He probably doesn't even realize he's doing it. Copying his older brother." Shisui said.

"Huh?" Itachi asked.

"The only thing missing is a forehead poke and a little different wording" Shisui said.

"Shisui..." Itachi sighed.

"What? It's true! He's doing the exact same thing you used to do to him on you! Do you see how Sasuke felt now?"

"Are you trying to make me feel even more guilt and worry than i already do?" Itachi asked with a glare.

"Itachi so what if he doesn't want to spend every waking minute tailing after you. I thought you would be relieved to have some time away from the annoying kid. It's good for him to branch out a bit. You do know he isn't friends with any of the other uchiha kids his age. If he wants to spend time with his friends so be it"

"That's-i'm not...... Thats not what worries me" Itachi said shaking his head. While that deeply hurt him it wasn't what worried him.

"Then just what about Sasuke is so worrying?" Shisui questioned.

"The elders....i'm worried they are beginning to take interest in Sasuke" Itachi said.

"Well of course they are. He's becoming extremely strong insanely fast. He's a really strong Uchiha. Especially for his age. " Shisui said.

"Thats not all. I think he knows Shisui" Itachi sighed.

"Knows what?" Shisui asked.

"He knows about the coup Shisui" Itachi said.

"How? That's ridiculous Itachi. He's four years old." Shisui said.

"He doesn't think like one" Itachi denied.

"Itachi what on earth makes you think Sasuke knows about the coup?" Shisui asked skeptical of the whole thing. This was crazy.

"The time flower. His dream. If i had that dream it would have made me paranoid. I would have looked into it. I would have looked deeply into it. So in theory Sasuke would do the same thing." Itachi said.

"Itachi calm down. Your over reacting. Seriously. The whole thing with danzo and Orochimaru makes sense. They saw they couldn't get near you so they moved onto Sasuke who they thought would be an easier target. Your over reacting. There is no way Sasuke knows" Shisui soothed.

"Okay okay your right. I just have a feeling Sasuke knows something that he's not telling me. Something important." Itachi said.

"Itachi if anything the coup will probably happen right after the chuunin exams. No one would expect it. Sasuke will be fine. He'll be so focused on passing the exams and racing the raikage or whatever he'll be to busy to notice. It'll be fine" Shisui assured.

"Yeah your right. Sasuke will hyper focus. He won't notice a thing. Hopefully." Itachi nodded finally feeling a bit better.

"See you have nothing to worry about" Shisui assured.

"Thanks Shisui. I needed that" Itachi smirked.

"I thought you might" Shisui smirked releasing Itachi from the genjutsu.

Both suddenly became aware of a small pinkette standing on the side of the field giggling like crazy.

"Sakura?" Shisui questioned confused.

"Wait till Sasuke hears about this! Itachi you are never gonna live it down!" The pinkette cackled.

"Huh?" Itachi questioned before the two boys noticed the incriminating position they were both in. Shisui towering over him pinning him to a rock. Both leaning un comfortingly close. Like kiss of doom close.

"Sakura it's not like that!" Shisui quickly denied jumping away from Itachi like he had burned him.

"Keto will be the judge of that!" Sakura giggle before running off.

-Location skip with Sasuke-

He glared at the still blank page before him. Writers block sucked. He froze suddenly going rigid his charcoal eyes widening. His pencil fell out of his hand and clunked on the ground. He felt a chakra. Two chakra's actually. They were familiar. Sasuke immediately stood up and turned to face Naruto and Gaara who also went rigid behind him. They all shared a knowing look. Killer bee and the raikage have arrived.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
That was this chapter! Don't forget to comment! Well what do you think? Okay love you all! Bye bye!