Ch: 45 the evidence finally emerges

(I changed it up a bit but the chapters pretty similar to lightning strikes the one it's based off of so if you want you can just scroll to the reactions. Either way is  fine. Love you guys!! 😊)

It was night. Naruto was sleeping soundly in his bed that was placed in Sasuke's room. The jinchuuriki had officially moved in. With little protest from Sasuke's family. Fugaku had given in when Sasuke 'accidently' told his father about Naruto's door. An orange blanket was wrapped comfortably around Naruto. The seventh Hokage was down for the count but his anbu captain wasn't. Sasuke was tossing and turning fitfully desperately trying to get to sleep but for some reason he couldn't. He layed in his bed wide awake closing his eyes for only a moment as he faked being asleep. He just had a feeling that was what he should do. In the next few seconds.

The air shifted in Sasuke's room and the window was squeaked open

The air shifted in Sasuke's room and the window was squeaked open. Two extremely quiet thumps were heard as danzo and Orchimaru slipped inside the young Uchiha's room. Orochimaru smiled licking his lips and the camera zoomed in on Sasuke's curse mark spot. The camera zoomed back out. Danzo was scowling. This place stunk of Uchiha scum. They aren't worthy of their visual prowess. Their loyalty to the village wasn't pure. Just like their mangekyou dojutsu.

The glass fugaku was holding shattered in his grip. He was glaring vehemently at the image before him. His eye brow twitched much like Sasuke's usually does when he's pissed off. They were in his house. They had been in his home. They were towering over his child. They didn't deserve a trial. They deserved to be tortured and brutally murdered. Even if sasuke was technically a genin he was still only four. Fugaku was beyond furious. His anger returning fast. His sharingan appearing just from his anger alone. How dare they.

"Uuh dad you okay?" Sasuke asked hesitantly.

"Peachy" he gritted out. Sasuke winced that was a no.

Orochimaru's chakra started to rise. Sasuke reacted immediately sensing the oncoming attack. The small uchiha jumped to his ceiling corner where it met the wall mangekyou already blazing as he stared at the two faces of Orochimaru and Danzo.

"Nice reflexes kid."Tsunade commented.

"Great you just cornered yourself. Nice going teme" naruto frowned.

"He's not totally cornered Naruto. He does have a clear shot at the window" sakura said.

"You want my body Orochimaru come and get it" Sasuke hissed springing off his ceiling and out of his open window leading the two highly powerful ninja away from his best friend, away from his family, and away from everything he holds dear. Sasuke was careful to go slow enough not to disappear but to still keep a safe distance from Orochimaru. His neck could extend afterall.
Danzo did hand signs breathing in air. Vacuum bullets were fired at Sasuke. Sasuke sensed the shift in danzo's chakra and heard the light whistle behind him. He spun around as fast as lightning as he perfectly dodged every single one of Danzo's vaccum bullets.