Ch 58: the written exams part 2

Sasuke twirled his pencil. He watched as it spun round and round. He was thinking of making it into a jutsu except with his sword. That would be cool. On the downside the young Uchiha was soo bored. The exam still had exactly 3 hours and fifty five minutes to go. Thats right the entire leaf legion, and sand brigade had finished their tests in a respective five minutes. The time varied slightly but the final test was completed exactly five minutes in. Fugaku gritted his teeth as he activated his sharingan.

"Ooh scary" Raiyna mocked fugaku with a sneer. Sasuke snapped his pencil in half between his fingers making raiyna suck in a breath as she had perfect view of Sasuke's arm muscles as they flexed slightly with force. Raiyna drooled onto her test. Sasuke's eye began twitching. He didn't think it was possible but his anger at Raiyna just doubled. No one got to insult his father except for him. Any one else besides the leaf legion and it was just plain disrespectful. This bitch was dead. Not just Madara dead but Kaguya dead. He shot a pleading look at his father gesturing to his poor writing utensil.

Fugaku inwardly chuckled at his son remembering himself doing the exact same thing in his own exam when he was twelve. Minato had been murmuring to Mikoto and let's just say it did not sit well with him back then. Fugaku took pity on his desperately annoyed and angered son by thowing a fresh insanely sharp pencil to him which Sasuke easily caught in between his fingers and resumed his bored pencil twirling. He momentarily slipped his right hand out of lily's to throw his snapped one in the trash. Which he did with perfect aim. Fugaku's lips quirked slightly at the discreet display in skill though he would never admit they did that.

He put his hand back down with lily's their fingers locking once again. Sasuke could feel lily's hand so small and secure in his own. Sasuke never wanted to let her go again. Although he silently wondered why he had never remembered lily until now. He'd have to figure that out later.

Sasuke rolled his eyes as he felt raiyna's chakra spiking with blood spiral energy that reacted to her anger. She glared at both her test, her proctor, and of course their hand holding. Fugaku's eyebrows furrowed as he looked at Raiyna's fluxing chakra. It was turning red most likely emotion responsive. He wouldn't call her out on it unless it spreads to another person or something but it was certainly somethin to warn Sasuke about for the second part. Speaking of his son.....He raised an eyebrow at Sasuke who was discreetly holding the Jinsè's hand next to him, his thumb softly moving in circles as if to calm the girl. That was strange. But it wasn't technically cheating so Fugaku let it slide because that was something Fugaku would ask his son about later tonight. However...Fugaku began to call cheaters out left and right. He had a reputation after all and he had somehow missed his chance on calling 'the leaf legion out'.

"Daaammmnnn your dads sharp ke. I keep forgetting how good he is" Naruto said in his head.

'Wait how the hell are we talking dobe?' Sasuke questioned in his mind.

'Kurama did the hand signs for ino' naruto replied.

'Nice' Sasuke responded. Maybe this wouldn't be a total bore.

Hours passed and at least half the teams were knocked out single handedly by Fugaku. A buzzer sounded and everyone stopped talking.

"Those of you who didn't finish leave now" Fugaku ordered.More chairs scraped as kids filed out. Only a quarter of the students besides the leaf legion remain. "Now then for the bonus question" Fugaku said.

"your telling me there's a tenth question!" Raiyna fumed.

"Yes and you can't skip it. As i said earlier you must answer every single question to pass....however if even one person from your team gets it wrong ...bye bye" Fugaku said with a wave. Lily gulped as raiyna and shiniko glared she could just feel it. If she messed this up....her thoughts were interrupted by a gentle loving squeeze of her left hand. She smiled Sasuke was right she shouldn't worry.