Ch 73: renovating leadership

"What do you mean you can't fix it!?" Naruto yelled at the anbu in charge of fixing both the arena and team 7 training ground.

"Well you see it's very decimated and-"

"That's why it's your job to Oh I don't know ...fix it!" Sakura roared at the man glaring.

"Look I know you kids just want to finish your matches and become chuunin but maybe if you all practice a little pa-"

"If he says patience. I swear on Madara's grave I am going to lose it" Sasuke said glaring at the guy. How could this moron have been put in charge of rebuilding the training ground and the arena? He was pathetic. It was as if he never had to do his job before.

"Teme! No anger" Naruto berated.

"Your angry" Sasuke pointed out.

"You need to stay calm. Like Shino said-"

"Whatever" Sasuke sighed waving a hand. It wasn't his fault he was angry. This guy was setting him off.

"What's going on?" Shikamaru questioned walking over with the rest of the the gang.

"This asshat says he can't fix it" Naruto glared.

"Are you kidding me!?" Temari snapped with a glare her hand already going to her fan.

"He's not" Sasuke glared.

The Anbu shook where he stood as all four year old glared daggers at him. A darkening aura surrounding them all.

"Oh crap" Kakashi sighed from where he stood with the other adults in the homage's office. He pocketed his icha icha and began walking to where the evil intent was coming from.

"What is it?" Itachi asked.

"The Mob is about to maul someone" Kakashi sighed. Unfortunately every adult hokage included had heard.

"...."

"........."

"Our kids are monsters" Tsume growled.

"They're probably upset with the construction" Fugaku sighed.

"What?" Shikaku questioned.

"Were you aware that team 7's training ground is is still a crater?" Fugaku questioned.

"You have got to be kidding" Shisui frowned.

Fugaku raised a brow at Shisui as if to say when do I ever kid?

"Well better go stop the tykes. Cmon Bakashi" Obito said taking his hand kamuiing them both to the four year olds locations making all the adults walk there.

"Mah mah settle down. What's got everyone riled up?" Kakashi asked upon arrival.

"He refuses to fix the arena!" Kiba yelled.

"Or our training ground!" Naruto snapped.

Kakashi looked at the man briefly then to the direction of the training ground then back to the man. "Have you even started?" Kakashi asked him inwardly seething. That was his favorite training ground after all.

"Oh uh well I-"

"We don't want stammering excuses!" Naruto snapped.