Ch 11: Putting the hokage on the spot part 3

This chapter is dedicated to bunny-ya , Naruto_kimmy , Neko-Uchia , shadow_queen_1 , GeekyGurl4Life HaleyKerr animeotaku7739 MayCHUHatake Innatescorpion ! I love you all and your comments inspired me to update! So here ya go!!

Sasuke created a massive fireball and aimed it at his feet. The force of the fire shot him upwards into the air. Pretty soon the small uchiha was out of the normal ninja's line of sight.

Itachi's sharingon immediately activated as he searched the sky for his baby brother. He was just out of sight somewhere in the clouds or in the suns rays. He was impossible to see even with his sharingon. Hiashi hyuuga couldn't even see him.

"Holy shit!" Hana yelped and she clung to itachi. Itachi moved his worried gaze from the sky to the training field where sasuke had been moments before. Sasuke had been standing where naruto had drilled the hole with his tornado. Giant Flames flickered upward from the hole like a candle then spreading throughout the cracks in the ground that were produced by sakura's chakra infused punch. The fire started charring the grounds edges of the cracked earth and overturned grass as it spread like a disease latching onto everything in sight. It seeped over the cracks and up trees burning it all to ash. If itachi didn't know better he'd say his little brother knew how to do the amaterasu but these flames weren't black so it had to be something else he just didn't know what yet. Everyone thought it was over. They thought team 7 had done it. They thought Team 7 was calling it a day. There were no words to describe the emotion flowing through Fugaku Uchiha. There were no words to explain his pride, his worry, even his glee. He had another prodigy!! He guessed his pushing really helped sasuke. Though he didn't know why his wife was giving him the evil eye. But then the kids erupted into a cheer. They all chanted sasuke's name at the top of their lungs. Sasuke was falling no aiming. Well aiming his body as he fell. Sasuke spiraled downwards into a flip while Doing another fire ball. Naruto did a few hands signs as he stood on the ground causing the wind to shoot at sasuke curving the fire around him. The fire now spun as if copying sasuke's spiraling downward flipping motion. finally sakura did a few hand signs of her own and rocks that somehow weren't annihilated by sasuke's fire suddenly shot up attached and curled  themselves to the spiraling ball of fire sasuke was incased in. Madara's not the only uchiha who can make a meteor.

One unfortunate jounin anbu nearby should have really worn the brown pants that day. Then the flaming rock hit the ground. Their was a boom and a small crater formed. And when i say small crater i mean a small crater laying in a bigger crater laying in another crater laying in whatever crater is left. Layer upon layer of crater. Training ground seven wasn't just demolished and reduced to ash. There was no sign of there even being a training ground at all. It was nothing but crater. Not even a blade of grass remained.

"Yes! Ha! Shika, kiba, lee, pay up! Sasuke didn't lose a limb!" Naruto cheered scurrying over with his hands out stretched in a gimme sort of motion. "Hell no that doesn't count! Err uh i want proof!" Kiba denied crossing his arms with a glare. "Pay up!" Sakura called as sasuke waved both hands in the air a victorious glint in his eyes. The inuzuka growled and forked over the money. "Damn..what a drag." Shika muttered. He was sure that jutsu would kill sasuke in his frail four year old body. Damn resilient uchiha genes. "That was ssoo youthful!!" Lee cried tears streaming down his face. Naruto hesitantly pinched the corner of the money lee was handing him before bolting back to Sasuke. Lee may be his friend but he was scary when he got like that.

"Can we skip the academy now?" All three members of team 7 chorused. Hiruzen the third hokage was at a loss for words. The jutsu that had been used were simple yet effective and had done the job efficiently. But what was the hokage to do now? He couldn't really say no and risk losing every ninja child's allegiance. But at the same time he couldn't exactly just let them skip the academy all together. The third hokage gazed at the crater that was made. He didn't no couldn't believe what he was seeing. It appears he wasn't the only one as hana desperately tried to break a supposed genjutsu.

"Hana this really happened" her mother sighed.

"Shut up!!" She snarled as she kept channeling her chakra.

"Hana this isn't a genjutsu" Itachi sighed. Her eyes snapped open and she blushed tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"What-really? Okay!" She chirped. Itachi sighed. why had he spoken?

"Damn and everyone thought itachi was a prodigy" shisui commented with a smirk. Itachi's head snapped and a playful glare formed.

"What are you doing here?" Itachi questioned.

"Glad you asked buddy! sasuke your adorable baby brother and his little entourage made that anbu jiro guy shit his pants. It was hilarious you should have been there" shisui commented slinging an arm over itachi's shoulder. Sasuke blinked from where stood in the crater. So that was shisui. He barely remembered the guy aside from some worried emotions and thoughts regarding his death. Was he the guy itachi killed to get his mangekyou? Sasuke couldn't remember.

"Hey don't give me that look sasuke use your adorableness while it lasts" shisui said waving a hand. Sasuke pouted from his spot in the crater.

"Well lord hokage!?" Sasuke questioned as he dusted off the ash clinging to his shirt. A thin drop of sweat made it's way down his forehead. What to do? What to do? Itachi looked at his little brother who still tried but failed to get the ash off his shirt. thoughts rapidly flowed through itachi's mind as he tuned out shisui's comments. How had he missed this?

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Kk guys the next chapter will be up anywhere spannin from tonight to next friday! Okay? Okay! Love you all! I'll try to update again soon but i have school and homework and outdoor track is going to start up and i'm sorry if i'm not updating enough. I can't believe this book already hit 1k reads! I mean i just made this for fun! I never expected this many reads!