Ch33: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 3

"What the hell is a time flower?" Kiba asked voicing all the children's thoughts.

"It's a crystal in the shape of a flower. When chakra is flowed into it it displays the users memories. It shows what fate wants the watchers to see about the one's past." Inoichi explained.

"Isn't that just nifty" shika said with an eye roll.

"So you all don't have to go in my mind?" Sasuke asked skeptically.

"No but...." Inoichi trailed of scratching his head.

"But what? Is this thing gonna kill me or something?" Sasuke inquired.

"No it won't hurt you at all. The problem with the time flower is we have to go through all your most important memories until the time flower will guide us to the right one.... Also it can't be stopped once it's started." Inoichi said.

Immediately Sasuke walked over the wall muttering a string of curse's under his breath before he started banging his head against the wall.

"Must you always do this?" Naruto questioned as he slipped his hand inbetween Sasuke's forehead and the wall. Sasuke glared in response.

"Hn" was the uchiha's reply.

Naruto hit him on the back of the head gibbs slap style. (Ncis watchers know what i mean)

Sasuke groaned. "Fine we'll do the flower thingy... At least i'm only four" Sasuke said.

"Exactly! I mean just how many important moments could there possibly be?" Obito questioned.

You guessed it guys...... He couldn't have been more wrong.

-time skip hokage's office-

The third hokage, Jiraiya, Tsunade Kakashi, Obito, Mikoto, Fugaku, Shikaku, Inoichi, Itachi, Shisui, Sakura, Shikamaru, Ino, Naruto, and Sasuke all sat in the hokage's office. The time flower was placed on the third hokage's desk. A couch was placed in the room that curved around the wall so everyone could see the flower clearly. The shades were pulled down and all the seals were up once again.

"Sooo what do i need to do?" Sasuke asked curiously but still a bit apprehensive. Kakashi, the four year olds in the room along with himself were all desperately praying that it would show them what they wanted it to and not the other future.

"Just zap it with some chakra and take a seat" inoichi replied.

"That's it? Seriously?" Sasuke asked. The uchiha was still majorly skeptical.

"Sasuke cmon lets start it! I got some popcorn!" Naruto said holding up the bowl.

"Idiot" Sasuke muttered and zapped the flower with some lightning before skidding back to sit with Naruto and steal some of his popcorn. The time flower opened and a glowing electric blue ball of light that was clearly the chakra Sasuke had put into the flower hovered out of the bloom as it opened. Slight crackling could heard as the ball began to expand. It expanded until it was wrapped around everything in the office. It made everything except for the couch and people disappear.the world swirled and an image formed.

Sasuke was a little baby in Mikoto's arms wrapped in a blue blanket as she walked through the village center. The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day.