Ch 13 : reactions to cherry blossom inferno!

What. The. Hell. That was the thought going through everyone's heads. The kids all cheered in triumph as the three four year olds stood in the way past demolished training ground. Mikoto felt a surge of pride flow through her entire being. The pride wasn't just for sasuke however it was for Naruto as well.... Possibly even that sakura girl though she had never officially met her. Her son was strong that was a fact. She just hadn't realised how strong sasuke was. She was a bit ashamed of herself for not noticing sasuke's vast improvement with his jutsu. She herself even wondered why she hadn't done more to help him with it. Mikoto shook that thought off. Sasuke would have pushed her away or claimed he could do it by himself just like Itachi had done. Although with the he's been acting the last few days she wondered if Sasuke would have indeed accepted her help. Mikoto smiled as her son crawled out of the crater first helping naruto out then helping sakura. All four year olds rushed over to the three insanely powerful children.

"That was totally wicked!" Kiba screamed.

"It wasn't much of a drag to watch ..... Nice touch at the end with the meteor.... Kinda got me nostalgic" shika said stealing yet another chip from choji.

"Uhuh" choji agreed munching on his chips.

"I still can't believe you guys used one of your weakest jutsu's!" Ino exclaimed slinging an arm around sakura.

"Well we didn't want to kill anybody from shock..," naruto replied with an abashed chuckle scratching his head.

"That was sweet naruto" hinata smiled giving him a light kiss on the cheek. Naruto's whole face went red.

"Yeah after all the third is kinda old" sasuke pointed out.

"Well at least my death wasn't in vain..." Neji muttered under his breath. As naruto continued to blush like crazy.

"Hey neji do you think we could do something like that? Using your air palm and my ninja tools!?" Tenten asked tugging slightly on the Hyuga's  left hand.

"Yes it would be so youthful! My leaf hurricane would give it even more force of a rotation!" Lee cried ruining the nejiten moment and popping sakura's greatest ship.

Sasuke couldn't help his grin as he spotted the gobsmacked look on his fathers face. After all these years he had finally done it. Sasuke couldn't be happier.

"What are you so giddy about teme?" Naruto grinned knowing the answer all to well. The jinchuuriki himself was swelling with pride and happiness. It was nice to be the center of positive attention again. He missed it desperately. The villagers had really reopened some of his old wounds. But just like before his friends helped fill that void and push those fears away. It was funny actually that sasuke would have made him sleep over immediately and screw formalities he honesty wouldn't put it past his anbu captain to just force him to move in which would be comical enough.

"I missed free falling" sasuke replied.

"Adrenaline junkie" sakura muttered giving him a light punch.

The third hokage sighed there was no other choice. "Asuma, Kurenai, Gai, Kakashi come here a moment" the third hokage commanded. He made a hand seal and forms suddenly appeared in all of the ninja childrens parents hands. "A deal is a deal" he said sighingly. "Are you serious!?" Kurenai asked worriedly gazing at the group of chattering four year olds. "Completely" hiruzen replied.

"Gai you get the hyuuga boy, kuinochi with the two buns in her hair and the uh for lack of a better term mini you"

"YES!!!!!" Gai yelled throwin his arms up fire burning in his eyes.

"Asuma since it's tradition you get the ino-shika- cho kids."

"I figured" asuma chuckled.

"Kurenai you get the aburame boy, inuzuka boy, and the youn hyuuga heiress"

"I'll do my best" kurenai said with a nervous smile.

"Ummm i don't mean to point out the obvious but....i'm still in anbu. What do i have to do with this?!. " kakashi trailed off scratching the back of his head.

"Oh that reminds me kakashi you get the ones who demolished the training ground" hiruzen said with a smile throwing a jounin vest at him.

Kakashi scowled. Great he just got demoted. Dumb tots. Was this because he was a child prodigy as well? Fate seriously hated him.

Team 7 ran over with lightning speed.
They all stared up at him with hopeful expressions. You all know what happened next.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Kk guys next chapter is the bell test! Poor kakashi he's doomed.