Ch: 48 A Jinsè Squad

Itachi, Fugaku, Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, Temari, Sakura, Kankuro, Shikaku Shikamaru, Kakashi and the third hokage were in his office.

Sasuke blinked once. Blinked twice then blinked seven times. Had he heard that right? He exchanged a look with Naruto, who in turn turned to shika, who turned to Temari, who turned to Gaara, who just gave Sasuke a lost stare.

"The what clan?" Sasuke asked a confused look adorning his features. He had certainly never heard of a jinsè clan....was this one of the variations of changing the past?

"The Jinsè clan." Fugaku responded. Inwardly he was smiling pridefully. It seemed he could still catch the self named leaf legion off guard and confuse them. Good he wasn't losing his touch.

"Who-err what is a jinsè ya know?" Naruto asked struggling to get his words out due to his shock. There was a clan out there that he hadn't even heard of? No that's that's impossible. It has to be. He searched every known clan to all five great nations massacred or no and he had never come across a clan called Jinsè....this was weird...

"They're a clan thats been scattered for many generations. However they first originated here in konoha. It was one of the founding clans actually." Shikaku explained.

"Why did they leave?" Shikamaru asked growing curious. How had they not known of a clan coming to konoha!? Or even their existance? Since when were there three founding clans!?

"The Jinsè clan is a unique clan.The jinsè are a clan spread equally across the five nations. They harness the power of nature's energy through their doujutsu. The more pure of heart you are the more gold the eyes glow." Shikaku explained.

"That doesn't answer the question.." Naruto mumbled. Kakashi swatted him over his head an irked expression on his face.

"Let him finish naruto" Kakashi commanded.

"The konoha branch was the headquarters of the jinsè clan seeing as the clan's first nature user originated here..... However the clan was spread equally across all five nations... Scattered apart and closely interconnected by the very nature around them....the clan was split apart because nature isn't confined to the borders of a village or country. The jinsè clan spread and so did their power" The third hokage explained.

"Wait so this Jinsè clan.... They can draw power from nature energy.... Isn't that what that sage mode crap To's been studying does?" Sakura asked.

"Don't diss it! Sage mode is boss! I will summon a toad on you!" Naruto declared.

"You want a face full of acid!?" Sakura challenged finger slowly going toward her mouth Naruto copying her action

"I suggest both of you stop right there before i scratch your eyes out with talons." Sasuke glared.

"Torake enough! None of you are summoning the aerial dynamic dead lock!" Kakashi said.

"that includes all three of your summonings! No aerial, no ground, and no disappear." Kakashi said as he saw them switching fingers.

"No fair" Naruto mumbled.

"No what isn't fair is the entire leaf legion having a summoning party and getting wasted on sake behind our backs!" Kakashi said sternly.

Naruto winced. "Your still mad about that?" He asked. It had been a good idea at the time. Now not so much.

"They did what!?" Jiraiya asked eyes bulging.

"I am not repeating myself Jiriaya you heard me." Kakashi said glaring.

"It was just a bit of sake sensei. Look on the bright side Sasuke was sober!" Sakura said pointing at Sasuke.

Team 7: change the past to protect the future (Editing in Progress)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें