Ch 15: the bell test

After kakashi explained the rules and set the timer he started the test. Sasuke and Sakura scattered but Naruto remained standing in front of his sensei.

"Compared to the others your a bit weird" kakashi commented frowning.

Naruto grinned and threw a peace sign. "And proud of it! Believe it dattebayo!" He laughed as kakashi did a momentary double take at the catch phrase. He was just like kushina...

"Now let's get to business huh sensei. Lesson 1: taijutsu!" Naruto screamed before running at him head on forcing him to move toward the river. Kakashi hissed as minato's son was actually able to get in a few pretty good hits. Naruto's fighting style was spontaneous and energetic much like his personality. Just like dealing with his personality kakashi found that it was actually quite draining trying to block the young blonde's strikes. His moves were unpredictable and kakashi almost wanted to pull up his sharingon before thinking better of it. He had to save that for sasuke. If naruto was this good who knows what the uchiha prodigy was capable of. Naruto smirked suddenly breaking away from him jumping off of kakashi like a spring board and kicking him into the lake. Kakashi cocked his head to the side confused. Naruto hadn't made a grab for the bells. Why wouldn't he have even tried to make a grab for the bells? Kakashi frowned as he tried to move his feet out of the rushing water. He found that he couldn't. Curiously he pulled his headband up to reveal his sharingon. Then he spotted it. A seal sitting at the lake's bottom holding him in place. Kakashi paled it hadn't even been five minute's yet and he was already trapped. Had he really allowed himself to let his guard slip that much? Naruto grinned and kakashi paled. In naruto's gloved hand was a suspicious orange ball. Naruto chuckled darkly as he tossed the ball up and down. Kakashi paled further as he heard a sloshing noise. Oh no he couldn't have...he wouldn't dare to... Oh kami what had he done to deserve this. Naruto stuck his tongue out holding the ball up to eye level aiming it.

"Naruto the m-mission is to g-get the b-bells..." Kakashi stuttered a bit frightened. What was in that thing!?

"Oh we will sensei but first a bit of fun is in order wouldn't you say." Naruto grinned before he hurled the object at kakashi. It hit the jounin right in the shoulder. Kakashi looked at it in horror. It was paint. A splatter of paint covered his shoulder, It was the color orange. The same shade as obito's goggle's or the swirls on naruto's gloves. It was one of the three colors kakashi hated the most. It was bright and horrid and oh it reeked of paint fumes! It also made him easier to spot for sakura and sasuke.

"See you later sensei!" Naruto laughed before he disappeared in a poof. Kakashi gasped. It had been a shadow clone all along!? How had he not picked up on that!? When did that kid learn shadow clones.... He hated the third hokage right now. He really hated the third hokage right now. The seal stopped glowing and kakashi sighed in relief and walked around looking for sakura. Kakashi gasped as his foot snagged on something. His head snapped downward. A tripwire! Kakashi's head snapped as he heard the ninja wire coil and spin running along strings. Clanging could be heard and kakashi went pale once again. Thousands of colors flashed before his eyes as he was bombarded with paint bombs. He collapsed to the ground as one hit him directly where naruto had gotten him the other day.

Kakashi curled himself into a ball covering as much of himself as he could as the hideous orange, green, and neon blue paint balls hit him. Colors splashed and colors clashed. Ino would be horrified at the fashion nightmare kakashi was in.

Kakashi looked up when he was sure the paint balls ha stopped. He cautiously got up off of the ground. His genin probably had heard that. He jumped back just in time as sakura's chakra infused fist missed him by inches instead shattering a tree nearby to splinters. Kakashi's eyes went wide. No four year old girl should be that strong. Tsunade hadn't been that strong in her youth had she?

"Sakura smirked cracking her knuckles. Instead of going for another punch she relaxed her shoulders and grinned at kakashi. "Lesson 2: genjutsu" she said her voice just above a whisper. Kakashi hissed and clutched his head as the paint colors swirled to the forefront of mind. Kakashi was caught in sakura's genjutsu. He tried to break it everyway he could think of. Pain, will power, and chakra channeling but none of it was working. He just got trapped by a four year old.

Kakashi shivered in fear as he gazed around him. It was worse than anything he could ever imagine. He started crying anime tears as he looked down at what he was now wearing. He was in a paint splattered princess dress standing outside a paint splattered marshmellow castle with a gum drop walkway and carriage made out of smores. If that wasn't horrifying enough Gai stood their in a hideous youthful green spandex like prince suit.

"Kakashi my rival! My one true love! I have come to your rescue! Now kiss me and the power of youth will help us unite our love and have youthful talented babies! They will have silver hair bowl cuts and wear dark blue spandex! They will be the strongest in the land! Now come my love! The power of youth becons us! Let us ride off into the sunset using the full power of youth!!" Gai screamed picking up kakashi bridal style before running them into the horrid sunset that always appears behind him. His teeth pinged as he leaned down. Kakashi shook in terror. He was inches away. His eyes snapped shut fearing the worst.

He blinked one eye open and saw that gai was nowhere to be found. He looked around confused no something still felt off. Sakura wouldn't just let him out like this. And where was the pinkette. The bells were still there. Wait but why was it night? Surely he couldn't have been trapped in a four year old girls genjutsu all day could he? It's not like she's an uchiha or anything. Kakashi froze as strong arms wrapped around him and chuckling could be heard.

"Miss me bakashi?" An all to familiar voice asked making Kakashi's head snap to his right. He was met with an orange tiger mask.

"O-obito?!" He gasped.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hahahahahahahaha! You all ate so mad at me tight now aren't you? Plot twist! So guys what do you think? Reality or genjutsu? Tell me what you think in the comments. I want your theories! The more comments i receive the faster my updates will come! I love you all!