Ch 60: 60 minutes

"Can't do it" Sasuke said to Naruto as he gazed at lily from afar where she sat across from Shikamaru playing shogi. Everyone was crowded around the board watching eagerly. Shikamaru was going easy on her of course but it still looked like she was giving him a run for his money. Shikamaru was reenacting their first ever shogi match.

"Sasuke it will only be for an hour" Naruto said.

"Do you know what they could do to her in an hour!?" Sasuke said rounding on Naruto.

"Sasuke it'll be fine" Naruto said placatingly. It was inly an hour. He didn't want to give her back either but he didn't want to stop her from becoming a Chuunin either.

"No Naruto it won't be fine. When has anything in my life ever been fine!?" Sasuke countered.

"Sasuke she has to go in the forest with her team. We can get her right after she gets in the woods. Then she'll be safe with us for good." Naruto said.

"I'm not risking it Naruto!" Sasuke said. No way in hell could this happen.

"Sasuke your overreacting. I'll be watching her the whole time" Neji said. While he didn't particularly like the Jinsè at first Neji admitted that she has grown on him. That and he didn't want to deal with a pissy uchiha.

"That doesn't make me feel okay with this" Sasuke said as he picked up a rock and threw it up and down. It felt weird this rock. It was weighted differently almost like something was trapped inside. Sasuke pocketed the stone.

"Sasuke it's the rules" Lee pointed out. Someone had to remind them.

"When have we given a damn about the rules!?" Sasuke countered.

"Sasuke you know why. Things are delicate right now between nations. We break one rule in these exams and we start the fourth shinobi war 12 years early" Naruto said.

"So what dobe? You would do the same if it was Hinata we were talking about" Sasuke countered.

"One hour Sasuke. Thats all i'm asking. Then you can go all prince charming and whisk her away from those bitches. I promise." Naruto said pleading with Sasuke.

Sasuke sighed as he looked at lily. Her short brown hair flowing in the breeze. She looked adorable due to the fact that they were all chibified. she was like a single flower in a tree full of leaves. He reluctantly nodded tearing his eyes away."60 minutes. Thats all i'm agreeing to" He stated firmly.

-time skip+ location skip-Sasuke's house at dinner

"So Sasuke how's that Jinsè girl?" Fugaku asked causing Sasuke to choke on his drink. Naruto snorted his drink going out his nose as he began laughing uncontrollably. It dribbled onto his shirt as well. Itachi raised an eyebrow at his younger brother. So he had met a girl? Maybe this was why he had been avoiding him.

"You got caught!" Naruto cackled.

"Dobe stop making it sound like he walked in on us having sex or something. I'm not kiba or tenten. Also dad how could you not have heard ino? I mean her and kiba were rubbing each other like pups in heat for the first time" Sasuke scowled.

"Ick i know. You'd think they would keep it in their pants but i think Jiraiya's comment of angry sex left a mental impression on kiba. Besides those two have always been party animals" Naruto responded.

"At least shikamaru and temari kept it together" Sasuke said.

"True but you still got caught"
Naruto grinned.

"Dobe you were doing the same thing as me" Sasuke responded.

"Was i? Oh yeah i guess your right" Naruto said after a moment of contemplation.

"It sounds like your written part of the chunin exam was quite....lively" Mikoto sweat dropped.

"Oh it was! Although there were two meanies there" naruto frowned.
Sasuke's chopsticks snapped and his eye twitched at the mention of the wenches. Fugaku watched his son carefully. He really wanted those two dead didn't he. He was barely repressing his sharingan.

"They. Need. To. Die." Sasuke said.

"Why would you say that Sasuke?" Mikoto asked curiously and a bit concerned about her son.

"One she insulted dad, two she's been bullying my....my...uh" Sasuke trailed off.

"Crush!" Naruto piped in with a grin.

"Hn" Sasuke replied putting up a second finger before continuing. "Disrespected anko, disrespected dad, called me hottie, and threatened to kill multiple members of the leaf legion. Not to mention she's just plain Bitchy. And before you say language itachi there is literally no other word to describe her. Dad agrees right dad?" Sasuke asked turning to fugaku.

"I admit she was rather difficult" Fugaku agreed. His ears were still ringing from the girls angry shrieks.

"I suppose pummeling them to a crisp will be alright. Just don't commit murder Sasuke. If your lucky you'll run into them in the forest tomorrow" Mikoto said sipping her tea.

"Mikoto...why must you bring up our chunin exams?" Fugaku asked.

"She was staring at you the wrong way Fugaku. I had to teach her a lesson" Mikoto responded.

"Well i guess half the jealousy did come from your mom" Naruto said.

"Is she cute?" Itachi asked.

Sasuke banged his head on the table.
He said something incoherent.

"What?" Itachi asked.

"I think so" Fugaku stated.

"Why are we talking about this?" Sasuke groaned.

"Because your Silly" Naruto grinned.

"5"

Naruto got up his smile fading.

"4"

He took a step back

"3"

He put his hands in a time ut gesture shaking his head.

"2"

He was almost to the doorway now

"1"

Naruto eyes went wide and he yelped making a run for the stairs.

"YOU GAVE US A SHIPNAME!! USURKANTOCHI I WILL DESTROY YOU!! GET BACK HERE!!" Sasuke screamed.

"Well at least we'll be prepared for his teenage years" Mikoto said taking a sip of her tea.

Fugaku groaned. Sasuke as a teenager? That is terrifying.

"Why don't you have a girlfriend?" Fugaku asked Itachi.

Itachi's eyes went wide."well you see father....."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Comment comment comment! Next chapter the magic happens! Remember if you get confused just ask and i will gladly explain. Kk? Kk! I love you all! Have a great night!