Ch 20: the ultimate tag team challenge

Teams 7, 8, 9 an 10 sat in a circle each with a confident smirk on their faces. The various clans were situated together. Hana sat as close to Itachi as she could but sadly Shisui was in the way. She growled lowly but Itachi's best friend wasn't moving. He would rather have a feral Inuzuka after him than a fangirl Sakura and Itachi was blocking him from her line of vision.

"RaToKe you all remember our agreement don't you?" Kakashi asked not looking up from his book as he leaned calmly against the table next to Obito. All the other sensei's seemed to snap theirs heads at Kakashi in sync as well as the adults. What had Kakashi just said? What were they hiding now?!

"Yes sensei" they said at once in sync.

"Good mini minions" hey said while turning a page.

Fugaku held his tongue but yet again felt a surge of anger toward Kakashi Hatake. How dare he address his son like that! Obito merely raised an eyebrow at Kakashi. That was a new nickname. Why couldn't he call them that? Damn bakashi he always gets to do the cool stuff.

"Kakashi you are aware that your students are not like your ninja hounds?" Hiruzen felt the urge to ask.

"They like the nickname..... It was that or demon hell spawns and they all agreed that would only work for the female member of the team. " Kakashi said with a shrug.

"Of course they did...." Hiruzen sighed. This team 7 was certainly puzzling.

"Hey why do you guys get matching uniforms!!" Lee cried with mini flames burning in his eyes.

Sasuke merely smirked in response.
"Sakura had the idea.... Sasuke and I just went with the flow. Kakashi sensei approved and that was that." Naruto grinned.

"That is soo youthful neji, tenten put these on my youthful teammate's!" Lee screamed pulling out two leotard spandex onesie's from his weapons pouch.

Tenten paled and rapidly shook her head no.

"Neji...." Lee encouraged hopefully.

"Oh hell no!!" Neji snapped making a very crude gesture toward his teammate.

"Why not!?" Lee said as anime tears fell from his eyes.

"Because that is horrid" Ino said shivering slightly.

"Honestly you look like a carrot" tenten giggled.

"Carrots are good for eyesight!" Lee argued back.

"But not good to be wearing lee" ino advised with a slight gag.

"You all just don't understand true fashion brilliance" lee said sighing putting the onesie's back.

"I'm sure that's it" tenten muttered with an eye roll.

"Doesn't look that bad if you squint" Naruto said.

Sasuke rolled his eyes. "This coming from the shinobi wearing orange"

Naruto gasped and his hand flew to his chest in fake agony. "Sasuke you wound me" naruto said dramatically.

"Hn" Sasuke responded.

"Can you go a day without saying hn?" Sakura asked.

"No you two would miss me saying it to much" sasuke responded smirking.

"True" Sakura responded with a nod.

"Can we start yet? I'm bored!" Kiba whined and akamaru barked in agreement.

"It would be nice to start while it's still daylight. we don't want shikamaru to have even more of an advantage from the time of day" shino said pushing his glasses up slightly, his beetles humming with excitement. All of the kids were itching to fight each other. It had been years since they all had time to go up against each other.