Ch: 18 kakashi remembers and sakura switches

"Obito you go round up the other tots and their leaders. I need a word alone with these three."

"Always talking down to me.... I'm gonna be hokage!" 

"You can be six maybe five but i get seven! Naruto declared shooing obito away.

"Whatever" obito muttered. "Itachi ,shisui  c mon help me out here" obito commanded.

"Everytime!" Shisui complained as him and itachi shuffled from their hiding spot.

"Oh itachi now that obito's back...." Kakashi trailed a bit hopefully.

"Father Still hates you" Itachi said giving Sasuke a forehead poke before he was yanked by a distraught Shisui.

"Get it off! Get it off!" Shisui screamed starting to vehemently shake his leg jumping around. All the while sakura just stayed glued there hugging his leg with a candy grin.

"Do i have to protect all of you from fan whores? Rin save me" obito sighed adjusting his goggles a bit tiredly while placing his hand on Shisui. Sakura fell to the ground with a small oof a slight pout on her lips.

"Your a meanie" sakura pouted her eyes tearing slightly.

"I wouldn't have to be if you weren't hagged out."

"I am not a hag!"

"Your hagged out and it's creepy stop!" Obito said crossing his arms a glare finally forming in his eyes. Sakura gasped and shisui quivered as little hearts formed in her eyes. Obito realized his mistake to late. Sasuke snickered knowingly. Shisui had been saved for now... But Obito was doomed.

"Your an uchiha! With a little bit of facial remodeling you'll be the perfect husband! You've got a thing for medics right? I can dye my brown if that would help! Sakura cried diving at obito only to phase through him.

"Your not rin!" Obito said stomping his foot already mentally sinking to sakura's level.

I'll change my name and wear some face purple face paint!"

"I didn't just like rin because of-why am i telling you this!!"

"Because i'm your new love!"sakura cried diving again only to have the same effect.

"Grrrr... Turn off your sharingon so i can give my affections!!"

"Only rin could force me to do that." Obito replied stubbornly.

"Narutooooo helllllppp mmmmeee" sakura whined at the top of her lungs.

"Okay okay stop fanwhoring Ra i'll do it just relax.... Should i aim for what she would look like then or now?"

"I don't care just do it!" Sakura hissed stomping her foot.

"Sexy jutsu:rin style!" Naruto screamed transforming into a version of rin that giggled and smiled coyly at obito winking. The clouds floating in all the right places but unfortunately for obito his sharingon allowed him to see through the clouds.

"What the hell!?" Obito screeched going solid from the sheer force of adult hormones. His sharingon deactivating quickly.

"Yess!!" Sakura squealed as she latched her arms around obito's neck scaling his body faster than the rocks that had fallen on him.

"Dobe stop scarring my family members. You may have problems about your sexual orientation but i don't so leave me out of it!" Sasuke said scowling as he kicked naruto with a sideways lions barrage sending him hurtling into a tree knocking him out cold.