Chapter 9: bring back team 9/team gai

Team's eight and seven ran toward the training grounds. Lee wasn't very hard to find. He had a braid and he was kicking a post rather angrily. He was screaming something about proving others wrong. The usual youth speech except waay more saddened. Gai clearly hadn't gotten to him yet. "Hey lee!" Naruto yelled slapping the seal on his back as sasuke took a good 10 seconds rummaging through his psyche unlocking his memories and lee was crying at their feet. These were tears of joy however."thank you my friends! Now i can once again know the true feeling of youth!" "No problem bushy brow!" Naruto smiled. "Why didn't we start at neji's when we were just at the hyuuga compound?" Sakura asked suddenly. Her question was met with silence. Everyone raised to a nearby park to retrieve tenten as itachi neared.

A tic mark formed on itachi's head. His little brother though he loved him dearly was crossing a line. Hanabi had an iron grip on his hand and hana's hand had moved down to his bum. This was not okay anymore. Little did team 8, 7, and lee know but gai had been watching from the bushes. He jumped out making hana remove her hand just as it was about to invade itachi's pants. Itachi thanked whatever god was out there until he realized that it was might gai. The same guy his older cousin obito vehemently despised. Flashes of green spandex, orange goggles, and masks flashed before his eyes as he remembered the arguement of who was the true rival of kakashi hatake. Itachi internally curled up into a little ball. This was hell.

"Come itachi, itachi's girlfriend and little hyuuga tike! We must go after the children with the power of youth itself! Let's go!!" Gai screamed grabbing itachi by his shirt hana taking the chance to jump on itachi and cling to his back pressing her more private parts against him once again as gai lifted hanabi and put her on his shoulder's and away from the uh two love birds."Young hyuuga tell us where are they!"

Itachi sweat dropped he remembered might guy. He was worse than the spandex clinging to him. Hell worse than hana clinging to him. Wait why had he even let a two year old hyuuga come with them? He was distracted by his thoughts as hana started whispering in his ear. A chill went down his spine. Itachi never knew true terror until this day. He idly wondered if this counted as rape.

"Teme are you okay?" Naruto asked worriedly as sasuke collapsed on the ground after waking tenten. "Y-yeah just need to catch my breath" he panted as the clouds spun faster and faster in a circle. He clenched his eyes biting his bottom lip. He couldn't stop now not when he was so close. All he needed was four more people. Just four more people and he could save his clan. Four more people and he could save his family. Itachi he could save him. He could save his brother and rewrite history. He had no time to rest. The game would be done if itachi caught him. He couldn't let itachi catch them. This time it was a hunt of revenge and the roles were reversed this time. Instead of sasuke hunting itachi itachi was hunting him. Sasuke even though he was beginning to be exhausted was loving this subtle method of torturous revenge. He had forgiven itachi truly he had. This was revenge of a different kind. This was the revenge of a sibling. The revenge sasuke had latched onto and morphed into his own life's work. Itachi had never seen this coming and it was beautiful.

"Leaf legion move out!" Sasuke said as naruto pulled him up and they all charged back toward the hyuuga compound to find neji.

"Leaf legion? Sasuke your names for us keep getting more youthful by the second!" Lee gushed as he supported the uchiha along with naruto.

"Why didn't i think of that name?" Naruto asked.

"Because your brain was fried day after dat with paper work." Tenten stated.

"Oh right"

Afterall they were the two fastest runners not counting sasuke. Lee felt his skills returning as did tenten and team 8. Hinata felt more confidence in each step. Shino felt his bugs whirring in happiness. It seemed they remembered as well. Kiba was getting faster and he could see and smell much sharper than before. His senses were heightened. He could hear the rapid breathing of his sister behind them in the distance. She sounded similar to a female pup in heat. Her and itachi wouldn't. No if he remembered correctly hana had been a fangirl. So she's probably pulling an ino. Kiba inwardly smiled. Ino... The blonde of his dreams. His girlfriend with a kind heart and hot body to match. He couldn't wait to see his blue eyed doll again.

Itachi wanted to bash hana against a tree. No really this had gone past annoying, past okay, even past hell. Gai was screaming as the two year old shrieked. The frequencies of their voices were most displeasing and itachi wondered if he would go deaf. On top of that hana was literally grinding against his back. She pulled lightly on his hair as she nipped licked and made animalistic noises in his ears. To most men this would be a great turn on. Itachi was not most men. Itachi was very particular about the kind of women he was interested in. While itachi had thought hana had her good looks he didn't find her "hey let's go make out in front of everybody" kind of attractive. Hana was about a five in itachi's mind. For some reason itachi associated hana with rin. They both had brown hair, both had marks on their cheeks, both had gone in the medical field, both had brown eyes, and both were fangirls of prodigies. Hana to itachi was beginning to near what sasuke labeled karin level fangirlism. It was not okay. Sasuke was going to pay.

It had been a bit tricky to get the seal onto neji or get him to open his damned eyes. But eventually they did and sasuke was once again on his rear panting like he just went up against madara by himself with no sage mode or chakra. "We're getting Team 10 before you explain all this i'm guessing?" Neji asked.

"Your brilliance has returned my rival!" Lee said hugging neji like no tommorrow. "Lee let him go!" Tenten screamed ripping the bushy browed boy off the child stoick.

"Sasuke are you good to keep going?" Naruto asked as sakura healed his head somemore. Once his vision cleared once again and itachi was just getting in his line of sight he nodded. "One more team and the leaf legion is complete"

"I love our new name" neji stated a smirk on his lips.

"We all do. Why? It is because the konoha 12 was a terrible name"

"Agreed" lee stated triumphantly smiling.

"I have to admit the name rolls right off the tongue" naruto said to sasuke as they ran sakura healing him on his other side taking lee's place.

"What do you expect from a song writer?" Sakura questioned.

"Point taken" naruto laughed.

Onto team 10.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Sorry guys school started up again! 😖 but i promise i'll try to stay consistent with my updates. The more you nag me to update the more i probably will. This goes for any of my works. So while your waiting for me to update this one check out my other stories. ( i have 18 of them). Love you all tiff. Sorry if this chapter is a bit weird and uncomfortable it's what happens when i write on a sugar high.