Ch 11: putting the hokage on the spot pt 1

All of the children were sitting in a circle. Yup. Just sitting there catching there breath. It was the way they were all sitting that was the shocking part. It looked as if they were already grouped into their genin teams. In front of Kakashi sat from left to right sakura, sasuke, and naruto. Next to sakura and in front of Gai sat from right to left Tenten, Lee, and Neji. Next to Naruto sat from left to right Hinata, Kiba, Shino sitting in front of a confused Kurenai who appeared in the clearing because she had thought Gai had tried to kidnap a small hyuuga child to try and teach them the ways of youth. Yes he had done it before. Unfortunately for future him that young hyuuga was Neji and he got placed on the team with the idiot. Asuma simply looked lost as he scratched his head biting his cigarette as Ino, Shikamaru and choji sat in front of him completing the circle. He had no idea how he had gotten here. One minute he was playing shogi with Shikaku and the next he was standing in a field in a circle with Kurenai, Kakashi, and Gai. It was almost as if it was a reverse summon. But who would even have the chakra and seal knowledge to have done that?!

A moment later the third hokage walked into the clearing pipe in his mouth and furrowed eyebrows. The parents of every ninja child there minus Sakura, Lee, Tenten and Naruto who were either orphans or had civillian parents trailing behind in a mix of worry and confusion. A note written in crayon was held in the third hokage's hand. When this note obviously written by Naruto flew into his office via paper airplane he had no clue what to make of it. All the note said was

" hey gramps come to training ground seven! I made a whole bunch of friends! But i can't tell you the exact number because that means the surprise would be completely ruined and i would have to count my best friend into that category. He's an uchiha named sasuke! But anyways my friends, best friend, and I have a question to ask you! It's a really good question! Oh and if you could round up all the clan leaders on your way over that would save us so much time and effort! Thank you! Your the best hokage ever!(though i'll be better then you as soon as i become hokage! believe it!).

All adults blinked not expecting this. All adults except for Shino's father and Sasuke's parents who had some vague knowledge of the children's knowledge of each other's existance.....? They didn't really know if the kids were friends or not.

"Why did you all want us here exactly?" Hiruzen questioned curiously his face not betraying his shock. On the contrary he was beyond shocked. This didn't happen. In all his years as hokage... Hell in his entire life! Four year olds didn't conjugate like this. They didn't run as fast as jounin. They didn't sit in genin trio's until they were grouped and forced into some semblance of a friendship. And they all surely weren't friends with everyone their own age. Even the more antisocial children were somehow yanked forcefully into this little meeting. The hokage as smart as he was had no clue what to make of this. He just had no clue. And for Naruto and his Uchiha best friend as the supposed leaders of this little mob well kids just didn't ordain kids their own age as leaders. This was trippy. He honestly felt like he got into some of tsunade's sake that had been mixed with orochimaru's 'special hangover mix' and Jiraiya's 'good time punch'. Those three substances should never be combined under any circumstances. The third learned this the hard way.

"We all want to just skip the academy and become genin now. Now as in right now" Naruto said speaking up his voice and diction crisp and clear. It sounded far more mature than Hiruzen liked. He was glad that naruto was gaining maturity but he didn't think naruto would ever be this formal with him. He didn't even call him gramps at the end it was strange.

"Come again?" Hiruzen asked his brain wondering if his ears had started to malfunction.

"Screw the boring old academy just make us genin right now" kiba said leaning against shino his legs sprawled over hinata's lap.