192: Ok

Amour

I was just laying there on him until I felt him moving under me.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my face.

"You... Came back." He said stretching.

"Yeah. I missed my Vier Bear." I sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Can I go out with my friends again?"

"What do you do with them?"

"We just chill in the studio."

"Are there females there?"

"You don't trust me?"

"Vier."

"Yes a few but I told them to stay away." He sighed.

"Why do you need to go?" I asked.

"I just wanna."

"What if I told you I wanna go back to Natalie's place with a bunch of lesbians? And that I told them to stay away? What if there were really a bunch of men there, V?"

"I wouldn't want you going. But that's not how it is is it?"

"The lesbians yeah. But I'm not doing that to you. Especially since I'm there with your cousin."

"I don't care what you do with females. Just don't fall in love or have sex. Actually, don't even kiss. Like you did the other night."

"Vier I wasn't drunk." I admitted.

"What?"

"Yeah I'm sorry."

"Amour you were naked in the kitchen with a bottle and dice on the floor. Don't think I don't know what you were doing. But I didn't know you were sober. You know that's ch..."

"Vier stop it. You could've brought this up earlier. This isn't the time or place. But since we're talking about shit like this, I admit that I may have actually kissed Natalie on the cheek before I left last night."

"Really? Since we're being honest here, I let someone else kiss me."

"Did you kiss her back?" I asked sitting up.

He didn't reply.

I scoffed and got up. "You got me fucked up. Fuck you. I'm not doing this shit with you. Bye. Call me before you come home. That's where I'm going." I said putting on a bra and another hoodie.

I grabbed some shorts and ignored everything else he said. Then I felt the cramps coming.

He grabbed my hand and tried to stop me but I wasn't having it.

"So you can kiss other bitches but I can't? That's fu..."

"Who the hell are you?!" I yelled. "Vier ran off somewhere and I can't seem to find him. I honestly just want a break now. Go to that other hoe you got. I hope you treat her good the way you did me. Fuck her good but not like you fuck me ok?" I said grabbing my suitcases.

***

Yesterday at the doctors, I found out something about a fertile window and it wasn't there for me to get pregnant so I'm not. But I am back in New York and I can't stop crying yet it won't stop raining. But Bruno is here for me right now.

"It's ok... Champagne?" He offered.

I took it and downed it. Then I laid in his lap while he caressed my hair.

"This is all my fault. I was such a bitch to him and I want him back like now." I sniffed.

"Wanna go the club tonight?"

I shook my head.