47: Panties

Amour

"Good morning, Amour." Taj said looking over at me.

"Morning? What am I doing here?!" I semi yelled with a major headache.

"Everybody got real drunk except for me and left you in the club acting a fool. You nearly flashed somebody." He shook his head. "I had to bring you here because X had the door locked and wouldn't answer."

I thought I went to the bus?

"Well thank you... I think it would be best if I went home."

"He locked the door! I doubt he's up yet."

"I mean my home in America. I live with my mom and she's probably worried shitless." I groaned.

"Relax. At least you enjoyed that shit we did by ourselves after the club." He smirked.

"What shit?!"

"I was hittin' it from the back and nutted all over your ass."

"I remember going in the bathroom with you." I frowned. You took my virginity?!" I semi yelled about to cry.

"Nah baby I'm just kidding. And none of that ever happened. I wouldn't do that to Lu... I mean X."

"Wow." I laid back down with my face under the sheets.

"You know... you don't gotta go back with him. You can stay with..."

"No thanks. I need to get back to America the way I left it. And I'm not staying with you."

"Damn why so rude?"

"Suck it up."

"You need to suck it."

"Suck what, lil boy?! Don't be disrespectful nigga, alright?" I sat up and gave him a look.

"Ight sorry. But let's grab some food from somewhere."

"So you ain't gone cook breakfast?"

"Nope. I can't cook for nun."

"Taj! Get in here boy!" I heard a female yell.

"I'm comin' girl, damn!" He yelled getting off of the bed.

He groaned and walked out.

I sat up and observed the room. It was nice. Clean. So I was comfortable.

"You gotta go, Amour. My girl here."

"I thought you was single!"

"Go! Out the window! See you later!"

I rolled my eyes and got up. I had on everything but my underwear shoes.

"Where are my underwear?"

"You peed in the... You don't wanna know."

I knew I had to go. So I just got up and opened the window and climbed out. Then I called a nearby cab.

***

"Thank you!" I handed the driver a 10 and got out.

Finally I'm back!

I walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. Lélé came and let me in.

"He's in the room." She smiled.

I walked to the room where we slept the first night. And crossed my arms while watching them touch each other. So gross!

"Hoe what you want?" Lanai said getting up.

She had on one of his shirts.

"Excuse me?!" I had no clue why I said that... I do feel like one because I let X, and Chresanto have some of me.

"Amour! Where you been, baby?"

"In Taj' bed. It was a mistake." I rolled my eyes.

"Come lay down."

"Not after she been in the bed! Bitch I think the fuck not!" I chuckled.

He rolled outta the bed and grabbed my hand.

He lead me to the bathroom and locked the door behind us. "So you gave Taj your virginity?"

I sighed.

"I hope not. Ion think so."

"How you don't know?"

"I wasn't in my right mind, ok X?!" I started to get annoyed. The questions! All the questions!

"You were before you got drunk though, Amour! Why you ain't sittin' there cryin' 'bout it girl?!" He argued.

"Well sorry! It's not your virginity now is it?!" I spat.

"And... Don't fuckin' call me X."

"Shut up." I put my hand in his face and bent over to turn on the shower. I felt a sting on my ass.

He grabbed my waist and pretended to thrust into me. "Amour!" He yelled stopping. He lifted up my dress.

"What?" I think I know what the problem is.

"Why yo ass red?!"