179: Mix 3 Sum

Amour

I took another shower and put on some short shorts and one of Vier's hoodies with nothing underneath.

Then I put my hair in a ponytail and went in the living room.

"Where yo pants at?" Aundre asked.

"On my legs." I said sitting on the couch.

"Lemme see."

"No nigga!"

"What you been doin' in that room?"

"Minding my business. Taking a shower..."

"Why you been screamin'?"

I shrugged and got up and went to the kitchen when I smelled food.

"Hey MaMa. Did you clean up?"

I shook my head. "Papí I..."

"Amour can you go clean up your mess?" He asked.

"Now? Vier I'm hungry."

"Come here. Taste this." He said grabbing my hand.

He sat me up on the counter and put a spoon to my mouth.

I tasted it. It was good. "What is that?"

"Spaghetti sauce." He said simply.

I nodded.

"You still got a fever." He said feeling my forehead.

"So?"

"Go lay down or something while I cook."

"Vier I feel fine! Damn!" I semi yelled.

"You don't have to yell Amour. Always gotta bully somebody! Get the fuck on! Short ass." He said irritated.

I got off the counter and shoved him out of my way. Then I went back in the room and slammed the door.

I wasn't really that mad but I just wanted to see if he would really blow up on me. He didn't really. He just raised his voice the slightest bit.

I sat there and watched TV until Grace came and got me.

"Dinner's ready." She said smiling.

"I'll come in a little while."

"You should come eat with us. Please?"

I sighed. "Fine."

"What's that?" She asked looking at the white substance all over the black sheets.

"Let's go eat. And don't tell Aundre what you saw."

She nodded.

We walked into the dining room and sat down by Vier. He grabbed my hand and asked me to step into the kitchen.

I did.

"Amour I wanna apologize... I'm sorry I raised my voice at you. I shouldn't have done that. You know that I love you. But sometimes I feel like you need to calm down and act like... Amour."

I nodded. "I'm sorry too Vier. I did it on purpose and I'm pretty damn sure you had better intentions but I can make them fail sometimes. I just wanted to get under your skin to see if you had another side."

"Of course I do but you know I'm good at controlling things." He shrugged.

"I love you too Vier." I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his beard.

"You look sexy today though. Who told you to wear my hoodie?" His hands went to my waist and he kissed my lips.

"You said what's yours is mine." I smirked and pecked his lips.