81: Dirty

Amour

I woke up earlier hearing Lucas yell. It pissed me off a little as well as made me sad. But hey... I broke up with him. I have to live with it until he comes crawling back telling me he'll deal with my shit.

I asked Naomi to drive me to Chresanto's house. She did and here I am standing on his doorstep watching her leave.

I hesitantly knocked on the door contemplating on weather I should run or not.

His mother answered. "Hey, Amour! Long time no see! How's your mom?" She smiled, hugging me.

"Umm... My mother? She's umm fine." I smiled and hugged her back.

"Did she get outta the hospital?"

"Yeah..." I said a little confused.

"Sorry for your trouble."

"Thanks..."

"Come in! Chresanto is in his room but I've gotta blast! That's what you kids say right?" She laughed.

"I guess so..." I stepped into the house and walked upstairs to his closed door.

I could already smell him. I missed it a little bit to be honest.

I knocked on his door.

"Ma what do you..." He stopped himself.

"What're you doing here?" He asked sounding annoyed.

"I just wanted to chill." I said with my hands behind my back.

"Chill? Where is this coming from? Shouldn't you be with your new nigga?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Old."

"Well what happened?"

"Can we not talk about this?"

"I guess... But we can't be here."

"Why?" I asked peeking passed him.

He gestured back towards his bed. There was that bitch from the mall.

"She's fat." I snickered.

"She's pregnant." He rolled his eyes.

"Really? How long?"

"4, 5 months."

"So did you cheat on me?" I laughed.

"We fucked right before I saw you at Chipotle. She wanted Chipotle so that's why I was there and dressed the way I was. I had to hurry."

"Wow."

"I never cheated on you."

"Oh. Ok. Let's find something to do."

"Wanna go shopping?"

"Nope. Did that yesterday."

"Wanna get food?"

"Sure."

He stepped out and closed the door.

***

We were in a gas station. I smiled as he stared at me.

"I miss you."

I laughed. "Bull."

"I'm serious."

"You got a family th..."

"Just my child. It could be our child."

"What if Ion want children with you?"

"Ouch." He looked down and scratched the back of his neck.

"Listen..."

"No you listen, Amour! Here I am trying to make you feel better, 'bout to start pouring my heart out to you and you don't even care! I still show love for you! Why don't you love me back?!"

"Because. You had your chance. Ion wanna see you again ok? That bitch you got pregnant looks way more that 4 months pregnant. If thats so then you're sick. For believing it. You need to stay with her for your child."

He was silent. Then he charged at me and grabbed my arm. "Stay with me... Or I rape you." He said through gritted teeth.

That word. It sent chills through my spine. "I...I can't Chresanto. I'm sorry! Please don't!"

He dragged me to the back of the gas station and held his hand over my mouth.

He grabbed 2 pills from his pocket and shoved them into my mouth. "Swallow."

I tried to swallow them. But my mouth was dry. So 1 got stuck.

I tried to scream. But he showed me a knife he had on him. "I wish that hoe wasn't pregnant. Shame. I'd get you pregnant. But that was some birth control and something so you'll forget the horror."

I looked around. We were in a dark corner. So he squeezed and dug his fingers into my neck.

He pulled out his penis and pulled down my shorts, then entered me. I tried to fight but he threatened to cut me again.

I cried and cried, not making a noise even though it hurt like hell. I laid there on the dirty floor being raped in a gas station. The pain had been excruciating. I felt like my blood had been drained from me. Like a leach.

Once he came, inside of me, he grabbed my arm and fixed my clothes for me. I couldn't move. I was sore. I sobbed lowly.

"You planned this." I said weakly. "He..." I was about to yell but the pill. I had to breath slowly even though it wasn't that big.

I felt the blade on the side of my cheek, just below my right eye.

He dragged it down a bit, causing me to bleed. "Shoosh. We wouldn't want anybody finding out now would we? I'll kill you and whoever finds out. Now get outta here you whore." 

I struggled to get up. But once I did, he was gone. I just sat back down and cried my eyes out. My cheek burned. Nearly hurting terribly. But just enough to make me cry more.

I got up when I realized my period blood was on the floor next to me. I snuck out the back door so the clerk wouldn't see me.

I found a quarter on the ground and found the nearest pay phone. I called Naomi.

"Hello?" She asked rudely.

"Na...Naomi help." I cried into the phone.

"What's going on?!"

I just gave her my location and then the time for the call ran out. I felt weak. My legs gave out and I collapsed on the ground. Then everything went black.