95: Tomorrow

Lucas

She gave me the house key and I went back out the window. I looked around then opened the front door.

Then I went upstairs and let Amour out.

"We need to hurry. Lucas what if my mother comes home?"

"I'll keep watch. Hurry and look for the phone." I said walking back downstairs.

"Ok." She followed me and went to the kitchen.

***

Meanwhile while she's looking for the key, I hear the locks on the front door click. They were actually locking the door. I heard muffled voices outside.

"Damnit you jinxed it!" I said up against the door.

The door nearly opened but I locked it back.

"Amour... Go upstairs! They here." I said locking the door another time. Then I ran to the downstairs bathroom, and hid behind the shower curtain.

I wondered if she had the phone yet.

"Well, thanks for opening the door, babe. Goodnight. I'm sorry things went terribly wrong with your mother. You still love me right?"

"Absolutely. And it's ok. I wanted to kill her anyway. She always gets in the way of my plans. Goodnight."

I heard the door shut. They killed his mother?!

"Man I have to pee." I heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom.

I made sure I was quiet. When she sat down, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

"Well, well... I think I got a text... Or is someone in my house?"

I cursed myself in my head and stayed silent.

"You can come out now, I know you're behind this curtain." She flushed the toilet and stood up.

She washed her hands and then moved the shower curtain and saw me.

"Ah, the boyfriend. The virginity thief." She smirked.

"I'm not her boyfriend. I didn't take her virginity. She was raped."

"So you raped her? And she left you?"

"I didn't."

"Well who did?"

"Why does it matter?" I stepped out of the shower.

"Because, I want you... To rape me."

I looked up, confused as fuck. This lady is crazy. "Umm... But I'm not a rapist."

"Fuck me on the couch and I'll see if I can let you go."

"Nope."

"How about I call the police and tell them you came here to kidnap my daughter?"

"You're basically kidnapping your own daughter. I know your boyfriend raped her. That was the second time. She's not herself anymore." I walked passed her out of the bathroom and to the door. "Bye." I said deciding to come back tomorrow night.