138: Sympathy

Vier

"So are you going back to school after spring break?" Amour asked smiling at me.

"Of course. I do wanna graduate from high school." I nodded and grabbed her hand that rested on the table.

"This is a nice date, Vier."

"Yeah? Do you wanna have dessert? It's on me."

She shrugged. "I'd rather you take me somewhere else and show me off."

"So you like having haters?"

"Sure I guess. But I never had any. I didn't talk to that many people in high school."

"Tell me about it." I said eating my food.

"Umm I had this best friend, called Dominique and this boyfriend, called Ken. And Dominique had a boyfriend named Elijah. We stopped being friends because she got pregnant and she swore she wouldn't have sex until marriage. It was a stupid, petty promise." She rolled her eyes and bit her sandwich.

"Wow. A lot of girls wouldn't do that. They're all kinds of hoes and that's sad. But you... You stand out."

She smiled.

"So while I was dating Chresanto, we would sometimes argue a lot and I broke his finger because he called me a bitch. He didn't come back for awhile. And then when we broke up, I beat his new girlfriend, Jessica's ass and then the next thing I knew, I woke up in his bed and he was gonna take me home but then Lucas kidnapped me." She paused.

"And then he really abused me and caused pain I never felt before. Then we went to Puerto Rico. We became a thing after awhile and then we came back together and then he told me that my mother tried to come onto him. That's when things took a turn for the worse. I stayed with Lucas for some time and then we fought and I went to Chresanto's house. He took me to the gas station and raped me like I told you. I didn't remember a thing and then it came back to me. So Lucas came to my house one day and my mom found him in my room and my new stepdad. He left and they kept me imprisoned because I didn't want them in my business. So then I stayed in my room forever and found out I was pregnant but in the middle of the night, her boyfriend would come in and rape me. I screamed but she didn't come. She didn't care. And then Lucas came and got me and soon after that, I remembered I got raped before my mom's boyfriend. And Lucas sent me to Miami. We had sex before he left and then I met Bruno. We talked and became best friends. And I had Kaiden, then I came here with my aunt who I was staying with. I got with Lucas again and we had sex a few times and we were happy and then I realized he was cheating so I cheated with you and here we are today. Damn."

"I'm sorry you went though all of that."

I shrugged. "I'm fine. It was partially my fault. All the while I was having all this sex to cover up the fact that I kept getting raped like that. I'm surprised I didn't kill him myself. If I went back to school, knowing word got around, I'd say they were rumors and that I was just a hoe. If I told them the truth, they'd say I said it for attention. And to be honest, I never learned anything at that school."

"It's none of your fault. What school did you go to?"

"Blueford High." She rolled her eyes.

"You roll your eyes so much."

"Speak of the devil and she'll come running." She mumbled.