45: Bathroom

Amour

So after getting my fake ID, I went back to the house and changed. Making sure I looked good. Mimi let me borrow one of her outfits.

"Thank you! I look

"Thank you! I look..." I couldn't find a good word besides, 'sexy' to say.

"Sexy girl! I see the way X be lookin' at you!" She smirked and put on her heels.

"Ion know what you're talking about!" I smiled and he walked into the room along with Taj.

"Amour... Damn!" He smiled and grabbed my waist.

I felt his breath on my face. He licked my earlobe with his wet tongue. "Can I pay you, to let me fuck you? I wanna go so far up in your..." He whispered until I stopped him.

"I don't think so, Daddy. But maybe if I marry you." I smiled and whispered back.

"You make me hard. I just wanna stretch you out, and fill your walls, Amour." He gave me chills whenever he did this.

"Stop." I said out loud.

"Everybody ready?" Lélé asked walking in.

"Yes." I said quickly.

He pulled me towards the door. "The driver outside ight y'all?"

"Ok." Mimi said.

He guided me down the stairs and we got in the limousine.

"Yo! Que es bueno mi chico?!" He yelled to the driver.

I had no idea what he said.

"Qué hay de jugador?!" The driver exclaimed.

I stayed quiet and took a seat while they had their little conversation.

"Why you so quiet, huh?" Lanai said saltily(?).

"I can't speak Spanish."

She said something under her breath and got up to stand by Daddy.

"Qué tal cuando lleguemos al club, podemos entrar furtivamente al baño y yo le mostraré lo que aprendí a hacer con mi lengua?" I could see the smirk on her face while she looked at me in the corner of her eye.

"Podemos hacerlo rápido, por favor? No quiero que nos note que nos hemos ido. La quiero un poco." He said looking back at me.

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked checking my outfit.

"No." He said.

"Everything's fine." She smirked and sat down.

Daddy sat next to me and caressed my thigh while Lanai stared at me.