93: Cooperative

Lucas

"Hey, Xzavier." Sophie smiled walking in.

"Who let you in here?" I asked sighing.

"Did you lose that hoe of yours?" She asked.

"Sophie please don't start this today. Can we talk later? On the phone? Not face to face? Not even FaceTime?" I sat back in my office chair.

"You seem... Rather stressed, frustrated maybe?"

"How sway?"

"Just... Let me get you a drink... A blunt perhaps?"

I shook my head. "Just a drink. I got on right here." I said pulling it from behind my ear.

"I'll be back, shortly, Daddy." She smiled and walked out.

I lit the blunt and inhaled, remembering when I first introduced this shit to Amour.

"I'm back. Here you go." She handed me the glass then sat on my desk with the bottle.

"What you been up to?" I asked relaxing as soon as I took a sip of the liquor.

"Just missing my baby, Xzavier." She kicked off her heels and looked me in the eye. "What you been doing?"

"What I been doin'?" I repeated slowly. "Just chillin'. Like usual."

"Oh."

It was quiet for a while.

"So why'd you come back here?"

"I told you. I missed you, Daddy."

"That's it? You was prolly lookin' for Amour."

"I was." She pulled a pocket knife from her bra.

"Can I see it?" I reached for it.

"I don't know... Can you?"

I smirked and scanned her body with me eyes.

She reached for the remote and turned on my speakers. Then she connected her phone and put on a song.

"I know what you really came for."

"Oh really... What?" She asked, her feet creeping towards my crotch. As soon as I felt them touch it, I looked down.

I wanted to rip them tights off of her and stick it in. No condom, no pulling out, nothing. I wanted temptation.

"Show me what you want. Don't play dumb."

She got down and squatted in front of me. "I want you so bad!" She rubbed my dick through my pants and looked up at me. Then she unbuttoned my pants and took out Lucas Coly Jr. Then she started sucking and licking.

"Fuck, Sophia!" I grabbed the back of her head and pushed it down until she started choking. She let out a gag and released a little more than half, sucking it harder. It wasn't as good as Amour's head. But it was all I had at the moment.

She caressed my balls and stroked her hand up and down.

I leaned back and took a hit from the blunt. Then I drank some more liquor and exhaled.

"Daddy I wanna feel it inside me."

"Keep going. Make me cum and I'll think about it."

When I say it took her forever to make me nut, I mean it just like that. I almost fell asleep. But the blunt was more than halfway gone.

She stood up and licked the juice off of her face. I grabbed her and put her on the desk, on all 4. I smacked that ass and then lifted her dress and got a grip of the tights. I pulled them until they tore then I stuck my tongue into her hold.

"Xzavier!" She arched her back and moaned loud.

I didn't think it would feel as good because I'm not putting in any effort.

I circled around her shaved vagina with my tongue and then ate her out from the front.

"Ah! X... Daddy yes!"

"You ready for this dick?" I asked.

"Yes!" She got down and got on her knees on the couch.

I unzipped her dress and took it off along with her bra.

I sucked her breasts and rubbed her pussy real quick, then I grabbed a condom out of my seat drawer.

I put it on and entered her. She moaned and pushed back towards my dick. I grunted and went faster. She started screaming and cursing and I started grunting and cursing. Then I put her on her back on the desk and fucked her there. Then I put her on all 4 on the floor and fucked her ass. After that, the condom broke so before I grabbed another one, I pulled out, replaced it, then went back in.

"Fuck! Xzavier I want it raw!"

"No bitch! Ion need you pregnant!"

"Just pull out!"

"I nut in the condom!"

***

When we finished, she laid there on the couch with a blanket on.

I went to take a shower because soon, I gotta get back home. Then go see Amour. Hopefully she'll be cooperative.