168: Prostitute

Amour

I woke up to kisses down my bare spine my hair was tied up in a bun and I was naked with my hands tied above my head while my feet barely touched the ground.

I couldn't speak because of the little ball in my mouth. I didn't know why it was.

I shivered and gasped as I felt fingers creeping in between my legs.

"I see you're awake now huh?"

Who am I with now? Where's Vier?

"You're beautiful. Since the first time I saw you, I knew I wanted you."

I heard a clicking sound and then I fell to the ground. My wrists were still tied but I looked around.

"You probably don't remember me. But I'm Aaron." He stood me up and kissed my neck.

Then he turned on the light and I looked him in his green eyes.

He took the thing outta my mouth so I could speak.

"Are you going to kill me?" I cried in fear.

"No. I'm not a murderer. I'm a lifesaver."

"Let me go home."

"You are home now."

"Where is this?"

"It doesn't matter. You better appreciate me. And I hear you wouldn't give it to Chresanto so he had to rape you. My boys killed him because I don't tolerate that. Baby your body is a blessing but it's all mine now. So just because I'm not a rapist doesn't mean I won't abuse you. So behave and don't leave this room. Ever. But help yourself."

I nodded.

He kissed me and took the rope off of my hands and feet.

Then he walked out.

I looked around. Sex toys, dildo machines, chains, whips, and anything else you think you'd find in a room like this.

I guess I'm a prostitute now.