78: Just Wow

Amour

"Léah I'm pretty sure he wouldn't hurt him if he makes you that happy. But he can be a little cruel sometimes." I rolled my eyes.

"He just wouldn't listen to me! Ugh. He probably hates me."

"He doesn't. You're like his baby sister. He don't want you to grow up. So fast and neither do I."

"He needs to understand that I'm old enough to make my own decisions."

"But just because you think you're ready doesn't mean you are. Promise me you'll keep your virginity until you get married?"

"I promise..." She held out her pinky.

I wrapped mine around it and smiled.

"Honey we're home!" I heard Lucas yell. He must be in a good mood now.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes playfully. Then I kissed her forehead and walked out.

"Hi honey!" I smiled playing along.

He tried to kiss me but couldn't reach. Nigga I'm short. 

"Eh! I can't get it bae!"

"Oh well! I tried." I looked up at him.

He poked out his bottom lip.

I stood on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You so beautiful." He bit his lip.

"Kiss?"

"Fuck?"

"Fingers?"

"Hmmmm..."

"After dinner?"

"Yeah."

"What's to eat?"

"Jambalaya."

"Mmmm!" I smiled and put my face in the crook of his neck.

Taj, Naomi, and Bleu were watching us from the living room.

He grabbed my thighs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed his neck.

"I got an idea... Let's go to your room... Maybe we can, get away? Make out?" I asked in a naughty voice.

"Hmmm... I like what you're saying." He carried me to his room and closed the door.

He kissed my lips. I felt warmth welling up in my chest.

"You want me to fuck you now?"

"Just kiss me."

I smashed my lips back into his and tongue kissed him. He played with the ring on my finger while kissing back. His moist lips left a wet trail down to my neck.

He slammed me into the bed with my head down and ass up.

"What're you doing?!"

"Having some fun."

He smacked my ass extremely hard. It hurt terribly. Then he lifted up my skirt and grabbed a big chunk, repeating his every step.

"Oh my gosh! Lucas! It hurts!" I gripped the sheets and bit my lip.

"Is this not the vibe you asked for? I'm fine with it."

"I'm n..." He smacked his hand into my ass 1 last time.

I screamed and shivered in pain. "Please Lucas! I can't! It hurts!" I semi yelled.

He picked me back up and kissed my neck while slamming me up against the wall. Also biting it again and again. I had nowhere to go. So I moaned in his ear, not realizing how loud I was as if it would help me.

"Ohhhh! Baby boy!" I moaned grabbing his hair.

He caressed my clit through my panties a little bit and continued kissing me.

Then he threw me on the bed and walked out.

I laid there realizing what he just did to me. He's not getting anything from me for a while. As if I even give him anything.

I fixed my clothes and walked to the kitchen where everybody was sitting at the table eating.

I sat across from him, next to Bleu and Naomi.

"Why you ain't come sit by me?"

"You pissed me off so much just now! You don't even know!"

"You know how hard it was to ignore my lil caramel soldier, tryna bust my zipper? You turned me on."

"I think I'm done eating caramel." Naomi cringed.

"Come on we're at the table." Bleu butted in.

"Where's Léah?" Lucas asked.

"Her room. She's not hungry." Naomi replied.

"Oh."

"Taj why you so quiet?" I asked.

"He daydreamin' 'bout yo brother. He kissed him. Don't tell Léah." Lucas said laughing.

"Wow nigga. Just wow."