36: Remember

Amour

After I got dressed, I fixed my hair and makeup. Ion know how but this nigga just had everything I needed.

"Damn baby you look fine as fuck!" He semi yelled

"Thank you, daddy." I said with no emotion.

"You ready?" He asked.

I grabbed my bag and his hand.

***

So when we got to the restaurant, I was surprised. It looked 5 star. But I didn't show it.

"We here." He got out and I did the same before he could get to the other side to open my door.

"Wow." I said acting surprised.

"Mhm. You owe me back however much I pay." He winked and grabbed my arm.

When we got to our table, there were a couple other men with females on their laps.

"Wassup y'all?!" He semi yelled.

"Wassup?!" They all yelled.

"Aye who that bad ass bitch?"
A man asked.

I kept quiet because if I say something, ain't nobody gonna like it so that'll prevent anymore ass whoopings.

"This my new bitch, Amour." He said squeezing my hand.

We sat down at the table and he looked at the menu.

Looking up at me he said, "You already know what you want?" He asked.

"Yes, Daddy." I said lowly.

"Good."

"So I see we have 2 new guests! May I take your orders?"

He made his order and then everybody looked at me.

"Just plain iced water please? Lemon on the side." I said politely.

"Bitch I brought you here to eat! What the fuck you doin'?!"

"I don't have no money!" I said with my face in my hands.

"Ok and you still gotta pay for the water too."

I ignored him and fiddled with my fingers in my lap.

"So she new? She yours?" A man asked.

"Yeah nigga, all mine, forever." He said putting his hand around the back of my neck.

"Daddy?" I said uncomfortable.

His grip on my neck got tighter. "What?" He said with an evil smirk.

"Ion feel good." I said looking at him.

"Fuck you mean?"

"She pregnant?" A girl asked glaring at me.

"The fuck! She better not be!" He spat.

"I'm not pregnant! I'm a v..." He cut me off.

"What's wrong bitch?"

"Please watch what you're calling me." I got kinda mad at that. That's the last time.

"What you said to me, slut?"

"I said, watch what the hell you're saying to me!" I semi yelled.

"Oh shit! Ya girl disrespectin' you!" His friend said.

The other bitches covered their mouths as if they didn't believe in self respect.

At this point, I don't even care what he does to me after this. I just want his dumb ass to know that ion like the disrespect.

"Bitch you done lost yo damn mind!" He yelled, slapping me in my face.

A tear of anger and pain rolled down my cheek. So I got up and started punching him in his face and yelling at him.

"You like this shit don't you?! Huh you lil pussy?! How do it feel huh?! I yelled pushing him out of his chair.

People were staring and taking videos of us.

I yanked him by his hair and continued punching and slapping him. "You thought I wasn't shit huh?! You don't know me nigga!" I yelled.

He was yelling for help and nobody came. I stomped him in his stomach then managed to get his belt off. Then I started hitting him with it.

"You remember this shit?! I hope you never forget asshole 'cause I sure will!" I said slapping him harder. "Now is we gone go or can I get the hell back home with my mama?!" I held the belt behind my back.

He groaned in pain. I smirked as I saw the waiter come with my water. I snatched the water and dumped it down his pants right after he stood up.

Ice and all! And then I kneed him in his dick.

"Y'all niggas better let them females go or you can catch these lil 16 year old hands!" I yelled.

They removed their grip from the girls and they got up and ran away.