98: Laugh

Lucas

"Good morning beautiful." I said as she opened her eyes.

"Morning." She said with a small smile.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Yes. But you don't have to give me anything."

"I will." I said with tears in my eyes.

Looking at her made my heart ache. In her, I saw what I did to all those women. I never raped anyone I was just good at talking girls into sex. Damn but I still feel like shit.

"What's wrong?"

I swallowed my tears. "Nothing.

"Ok."

"You need to give me the number from the phone so you can go."

"Why are you so ready for me to leave?! I thought you loved me!"

"Amour, I do! Ion want you here though!"

"You selfish son of a bitch. I don't understand why you're such a dick sometimes!"

"To be serious. It's for your own good!"

"No. Lucas it's for your own good. So you'll have nothing to do with my bullshit."

"So you're safe. Chresanto's coming for you!"

"I can be fi..."

"Amour go find something to do." I said turning away from her in the bed.

"Whatever." She got up and limped to the bathroom.

I watched her. Her body looked stiff but she slouched as if she were comfortable. I knew she wasn't. She wants me to think her life doesn't depend on me. It's in my hands right now and if she gets hurt again, I'll never forgive myself. Her bandaged ankles seemed uneasy and her skin seemed almost withered dry. Though in the bed, it felt so soft, but so cold.

I got up and did what I had to do. Then I went to the kitchen where Alexis was cooking.

"Good morning, Daddy!" She smirked an straightened her lower body against the counter so I could see her thin panties underneath her short black and white maid skirt.

"Morning, Alexis."

"Lisa. Sir."

"Right. That's your middle name right?"

"No it's Simone."

"May bad Simone."

"Lisa!" She said turning around.

"Ok damn. What you cookin' for the fam? Make sure you make enough for another person." I said.

"Regular breakfast... Who's the extra guest? Léah or Naomi get pregnant yet?"

"I hope not... But no. Amour. She's here."

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Daddy you know how much I really don't like her!"

"You're not here to make friends, darling, you're here to serve me and let me have my way wit yo sexy ass."

"Feelin' rather flirty today huh?"

"Maybe a little horny. Just outta the blue. I'm thinking about getting you to the padded room today." I smirked thinking about pulling the beads out of her extremely tight ass. I know I'm perverted and disgusting. But they like me like that.

"Oh yeah? You gonna spank me again?"

"Yeah." I smacked her ass and massaged it. Then I turned off the stove and cornered her. I put her up on the counter and kissed her hard.

"But... Before you make me cu..."

"Lucas I..." Amour stood there in the doorway to the kitchen.

"Amour!" I said. My heart was beating so fast.

"Can I call my aunt? I need to get outta here. As soon as possible." She said with hurt in her eyes.

"I'll be back, go to the room." I said in Lisa's ear.

She nodded and sashayed over to Amour. She whispered something and Amour chopped her in her titty. She screamed and speed walked away.

"Amour what the fuck!" I semi yelled.

"She disrespected me! I can't defend myself?"

"Just learn to ignore people ok?" I paused. "Y'all seem jealous of each other."

She laughed. "Me?! Jealous of that?! Ha! Boy she wish!" She stopped laughing and fanned me off. "Can I have the phone please?"

"Here." I handed her my phone and she went to the living room.