135: Amour

Vier

I shook her in my arms trying to keep her conscious but it wasn't working.

"Why the hell couldn't you just be faithful? She's just a little girl!"

"Vier you can't put this on me. You gave her the knife! She's crazy on her own."

"Well she wouldn't have another shot at life if she shot herself in the head. She would've died immediately!"

"She went crazy because you wouldn't love her correctly. That all she ever fuckin' needed. Some love. Now she could die. But she could still live."

Lucas paced the room while his little sister watched in terror.

"She's gonna die?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"We'll be lucky if she doesn't."

She glared at Lucas. "This is all your fault! She didn't ask for this! You kidnapped her?!"

He nodded.

"Go ahead. Tell her who you were, Lucas."

He looked down. "I hurt a lot of females."

"Lucas what did you do to them?" She cried.

"I fuckin' beat them to death and kept them as slaves!" He said with tears in his eyes.

"What if I let her kill you? She took her life for you. Chresanto was coming at you for her. He wanted you dead for her now since there's no more her, ain't no reason to kill you, son of a bitch!"

He shook his head and banged it on the wall.

"I hate you Lucas." His sister said walking out.

When the ambulance got here, they took Amour to the hospital while I stayed with Lucas to tell everyone there what happened. Everyone just stared at Lucas with the same hurt look she had when she was telling him how she loved him.

"I'm sorry y'all. Ion even know why I did it. I had all I needed right here and now she's gone."