10: You Disgusting

Chresanto

I heard screaming from downstairs while I was jacking off in the room so I fixed my pants and ran downstairs. Amour was on top of Jessica, throttling her to death while Jessica was on the ground trying to push Amour off of her.

"Amour stop you're gonna kill her!" I yelled pulling her off of Jessica.

"Get outta my fuckin' house hoe! Next time, I will kill you!" She yelled as Jessica limped out the door.

I let go of Amour and ran after her. "Jessie wait."

"What? Cheater."

"I just wanted to say something." I said.

"What?! Hurry up!" She semi yelled.

"What did you say to her?" I asked.

"I said I was looking for my man, next thing you know, I'm on the ground! She needs to control her attitude."

"How'd you find me?"

"I tracked your phone."

"Well... Oh and I'll need my chains back too 'cause I can't handle 2 girls like y'all. Both of y'all psycho. But you ain't as bad as her. Did you see my car? She did that when she found out about you." I said carelessly.

"You're breaking up with me?"

"Yeah. But I want my shit back by Wednesday. Go on now."

"I'm telling your mom."

"Whatever. Yo petty ass. Get the fuck away."

I shooed her and walked back in the house. "You're terrible. You know that?" I laughed.

"Nigga fuck your ex hoe. She pissed me off." She pouted.

"It's ok baby."

"What was you doin' upstairs anyway?" She asked.

"Nothing!" I said quickly.

"Hmm sure. I'm gonna go take a shower and we can lay down together." She smiled.

"Ok cool." I smiled back.

She walked upstairs to her bathroom and took a 15 minute shower. Then she came in the room with the towel wrapped around her. "You seen my blue panties in this drawer earlier?" She asked rummaging through her underwear drawer.

I stayed silent.

"Bae."

"Yeah?"

"You heard me?"

"Yeah. Ion remember." I rolled over on the bed and they accidentally came out of my back pocket.

"Why the hell do you have them?!"

"My soldier need a friend! You won't give me that pussy!" I groaned.

"Ok, eww. Those were my favorite but you can have them now."

"What's wrong with wearing fresh cum?" I asked.

"Because that's why these hoes' vagina probably be stank!"

"True. Well if you don't want something else, let me have it." I smirked.

"You're disgusting." She giggled, putting on a bra without letting me see her.

"Can I see?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I'm making you wait."

"Ugh. This is gonna be so hard."

"Jack off in the guest bathroom downstairs."

"I wanna do it here though."

"No." She said with a stale face.