85: Petty, Petty Me

Lucas

"Stop it!" I mimicked her voice.

"Stop it you man whore!"

"Language lil girl!" I smacked her ass.

"Do it again!" She spat turning around.

"Do it again!" I said in a whiny voice.

"I don't sound like that!"

"You want me to treat you like a lil beybeh? 'Cause that's just how you sound." I swept her off her feet and rocked her.

"Let me go! 'Fore I barf on you!"

"You ain't gone do shit!"

"No really Lucas I..." She gagged once and before I could put her down she threw up in my face.

It dripped all down my chin onto my jacket. "Amour what the fuck!" I semi yelled putting her down.

"I told you motherfucker!"

"You gotta be pr..." I stopped myself.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing."

"You think I'm pregnant?" She asked laughing.

"By who? Virgin."

"You said it! Unless you drugged me and..."

"I would never, Amour."

"I believe you. LuLu."

"Nope. Don't call me that. Quit playin'."

"I quit. Luh you."

"Ditto. Umma cut whoever cut you though." She was about to say something but I walked out of the kitchen to take a shower. "Lisa! Clean that up!"

***

"Amour you need to get to the doctor." I said rubbing her back.

She finished spitting out her guts and looked up at me. "I'm fine... Just a lil stomach virus." She smiled weakly.

Why? Why did I let her go? She has no idea yet. She doesn't know she was raped. She knows who did it though. I know more than she knows about herself. I wanna tell her. But I want her to figure out on her own.

"You tired? Want some medicine? Water?" I asked.

"I'm fine Lucas. I'm not pregnant."

"Take a hot bath. I'll be back to check on you in a lil while. I gotta pay somebody a lil visit."

***

"Wassup nigga?" I asked, just walking in.

"Nigga get out!"

"You raped her. Didn't you? She pregnant. You better take care of this baby. 'Cause I would kill yo pussy ass right here but I hear... Word on the street, you got a hoe pregnant." I sat on the couch.

"Amour is a hoe. Fuck you mean?"

"No she ain't! She loyal. She luh me. She loved you. I know her first reaction already. She wants an abortion because we ain't ready. You ain't ready. Even though she has no idea. Ion want you around yo own child. Damn shame." I grabbed his blunt from the ashtray and put my feet up on the table.

"What you talkin' bout? I ain't rape her. I took her out and she wanted to fuck. So I did!"

"You goin' to Hell." I smirked and pulled out my lighter. "I got you and ya mother's life in my hand." I flipped it on and stared at the flame.

"What're you doing?!"

"What did you do? Years ago? Would I be this crazy? This naive? This street smart? If your bitch ass ain't burn down my house and destroyed my life? Raped my sister and burned her alive? I struggled. You asshole." I walked upstairs. Knowing where he kept his cash. My nigga Veto.

Then, I grabbed it and walked downstairs. "How much is in here?" I asked holding up the suitcase.

"You gotta be playin' mane them my life savings!"

"You took Amour's life savings. You took my life savings. Nearly my life. You owe me." I walked to his garage and grabbed some gasoline.

"Don't make me shoot you bro!"

"Shoot me. Shoot me then. I'll die with a bullet through my brain for my stepchild and my wife. And my sister figure, Léah. Who I remember you trying to get to." I shook my head. "Don't move." I chuckled while watching Veto point the gun at his head.

"Drop the gun Chresanto. Or we both die today."

He let go of the pistol. I pushed passed him and walked to the living room.

"Expensive rug?" I smirked and poured gasoline on it. "Couch. You probably fucked that hoe here."

"Stop!"

"Do you want me to kill you?"

"No."

"Then shut the... Fuck up lil pussy!" I said splashing the gasoline in random places.

Once I used the whole can, I found a way to keep the lighter on and tied a string around it. "See this?" I asked tying it to his foot.

"Move and your life is over." I said. "I'm finna make my mama's dreams come true with this shit." I lifted the suitcase and laughed.

"I'll play Russian Roulette with your face the next time I see you again and Ion enjoy it." I said through gritted teeth.

Veto grabbed his gun and tossed it to me. I Made sure all the doors were locked than contemplated on weather I'd shoot his foot but nah. I'm just gonna leave.

"Let's go Veto." I said walking out, slamming and locking the door.

I went to the garage and smashed up his car. Petty. Petty me.

***

"Lucas you smell gasoline?" She asked sniffing around.

"That's me baby." I said smelling my shirt.

"What were you up to?"

I smirked and grabbed the suitcase from the closet and opened it. "Buy you a car? House? Send you to college?"

"What did you do?!"

"I went crazy reckless for the last time. I ain't the KKK but I will burn a motherfucker to the ground."

"Did you..."

"Nah. That lighter was old. It'll run out of fluid eventually."

"You..."

"Yeah. If he moves, he dies."