160: Matched

Vier

I was laying on the couch in my draws and socks eating chips as usual when I heard a knock on the door.

"Will you grab the door, babe?" Amour shouted from the room.

"Yeah throw me some pants!"

She threw them out of the room and I quickly grabbed them and put them on. Then I went to the door.

"Lucas, do you need something?" I asked annoyed.

"Just stopping by. I wanted to see Amour real quick."

"For what?"

"Why you got all these questions?" He asked pushing passed me.

He sat down in my spot on the couch and tossed my chips across the room.

"Why are you doing that? What's wrong my nigga?"

"Nothing at all. I just wanna see my baby."

"Who was it Vi..." she walked out of the room in her bra and panties.

Lucas turned around and licked his lips.

I quickly ran over to her and blocked her from him seeing.

"Come here baby." He said smirking.

I got a little angry and grabbed Amour's hand. I sat her on the bed in the room and looked at her with a straight face, hoping she didn't know how angry I felt about that.

She looked annoyed.

"Amour you can't be walking all over the place in ya bra and panties baby."

"I didn't think you'd let anyone in."

"I didn't let him in. But please put on clothes now." I said calmly.

She nodded and pecked my lips. Then she got off of the bed and I smiled and patted her on the butt.

"She's not available right now Lucas. Sorry." I said sitting back on the couch.

"I'll wait."

"What, y'all friends or something?"

"Not for long. We gettin' up there."

"Oh really? When's the last time you saw her?"

"Last week we hung out with a couple other friends but I'm here now."

"Lucas get out."

"If I go now I'm coming back."

I shook my head. "Fine. Come back in a week."

We should be in New York by then.

"Deal. I'm taking her out then." He said getting up.

"Do whatever you want. Just don't touch her." I got up and showed him the door.

Then I slammed it and went into the room where she was. I paced it a little bit then I took a deep breath and looked over at Amour watching TV.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"What?"

"You chill with Lucas now?"

"That was a week ago Vier. I had to go see my friends. I promise I didn't go to be with Lucas."

"I trust you Amour. And you can hang out and be cool or whatever but just tell me baby I need to know where you are." I paused. "I love you MaMa." I grabbed her face and kissed her forehead