88: No Thanks

Amour

I woke up in my own bed. Nearly panicking but not enough to continue to get too jumpy. On the foot of my bed laid a little dog. Asleep. I looked around.

The dog was the only thing out of order. Where did it come from? Why is it here? It was adorable.

I tried to grab it but my arms were chained to the bed posts

I tapped the bed to get its attention. My door swung open and my mother walked in.

"Amour... I see you've already met Charlie? How I've missed you so!" She smiled. "Haven't you missed me, darling?"

"Bullshit."

"Excuse me? Don't be disrespectful." She scolded.

"Why are you doing this to me? All I did was have my boyfriend over and you started acting crazy." I looked up at her.

"Because I want to."

"Mother I love you. With all my heart. But you're crazy and you need help. So please unchain me."

"Oh I never loved you. You always had Charles II and Charles III to yourself. I was jealous. His babysitter didn't kill him. I sent him away. And I poisoned your father." She smirked and handed me the dog. "This is either your food... Or your companion." She laughed and set a knife on the nightstand.

"You crazy bitch!" I semi yelled.

She pulled out a shock collar and a remote. "Where would you prefer this?"

"Where did you get this?"

"Michael's an ex cop. We used his taser to make this. But I'm gonna put it on your ankle. And if you don't behave, it goes around your neck. You hear?"

"Sure. You may as well go ahead and kill me."

"What?" She asked.

"Can I have a bucket?"

"For?"

"Vomit." I said looking down.

"Oh sure. That's another food option. Want a straw with that?"

I laughed. "No thanks."