197: Like You

Vier

I opened the front door silently and threw my phone on the couch. Then I walked towards the room.

I heard a rocking sound and Amour's moaning.

"Uhh I really needed this Boss. I hope this is... What you wanted. You better give me a raise!"

"Shhh... Lemme fuck it good now."

I crossed my arms and nodded. Then my phone started ringing. Lanai was calling.

"Is that your phone?"

"No... Fuck!"

"Hold onnn... Slow the fuck down Winston!"

I watched the door open and Amour stood there with her arms crossed.

"You told me to come for this shit? What is this supposed to be? A 3-sum? A setup? I'm not gay, Amour. You might be, but I'm not doing shit for you after what you're doing. That's nasty. So I'll be back on Wednesday to get my shit and I'm leaving."

"So I'm gay now? With a whole nigga in our bed? I wanted us to lay there and make love together but Vier I can't because you don't wanna love me. He can't fuck me like you do but you know why I do it and how I feel. You can go now if you wanna. Don't tell me how terrible I am. I know and I'm really, really trying to get better." She said with tears in her eyes.

I looked down at her arm, noticing bandages that looked new.

"Did you... Again?"

"Stop acting like you care. It's over. I know not to kill myself over another nigga. Trust me I've been through everything. There's plenty more out there."

"Not like me."

"Maybe so. But that's a good thing. You're not perfect to me anymore. Get the fuck out my house." She went back into the room and slammed the door in my face.

I felt bad but you gotta do what you gotta do.