166: Threat

Vier

Me: Did you eat?

Amour: You know there's no food in the house yet and I'm paranoid to go out without you.

Me: You better eat. Why you scared?

Amour: What if Lucas or some...

I heard a loud banging sound and her screaming.

Me: Real funny, Amour. Stop playing. For real!

Amour: Chresanto let me go!

I heard a crash and then I heard his voice, yelling at her. My heart started racing so I tried to FaceTime her but it didn't work.

Me: Amour!

I stood up and paced the living room.

"What's going on?" Mom said running in.

Amour: Get off of me!

I heard her screaming and crying.

Chresanto: So you fuck with other niggas now? Lil hoe. You tryna be my lil slave? I'm gone take you, and I'm gone rape you.

I heard him say. She moaned and cried as I heard her fighting him. I didn't know what to do. She probably dropped her phone and can't hear me.

Me: Amour it's ok Baby! It's gonna be fine... Don't worry, I'm coming!

Amour: Help!

I heard a smacking sound and a rocking sound.

Chresanto: Who's this?

Me: Vier. And if you don't leave her alone I'll find you and I will kill your ass.

Chresanto: I should kill her. Since you say you'll kill her.

Me: Where is she? What did you do with her?! Let me see her!

I yelled curse words into the phone with tears in my eyes.  He face timed me and showed me Amour. Her shirt was off and her private area was out. Her hands and feet were tied and her mouth was taped. She also had a gash in the side of her forehead.

Me: Baby it's gonna be ok... I love you so much and I'm so sorry I left you. Just do what he says and wait for me.

She nodded as tears flowed from her eyes. Tears flowed from mine as well.

Chresanto: We'll probably kill her soon. Don't come looking for her or you're dead. Send someone and you're dead.

I threw my phone at the wall and paced the room faster.

"How could I let this shit happen?!" I yelled.